Home

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2005, 09:17   #71
Darkness

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

I like to be removed, because I can't resist to check it out when I see updates. I really want to get CIV3 out of my system...

PS. I'm also authorised in CDG UN, so that should be removed as well. Thx for the effort anarres.

PS2: I'm still moderator for two forums (not visible for everyone)...Could you take care of that as well?
I have CIV3 out of my system Could I be added again after game 1 (or any time that suites you? I will only be lurking though...

Ah, the wonderfull drug that is CDZ....

""You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...
Old 26-04-2005, 12:48   #72
Aggie
Emperor

I like Hotel California!!

Thanks shabba! I will be having a ball reading through the threads
Old 26-04-2005, 14:08   #73
grahamiam
Emperor

umm, in the self interest in finding out what the hell this is all about....

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

oh yeah, I also want to find out what "alcerations" are
Old 26-04-2005, 15:12   #74
anarres
anarchist butcher

grahamiam, please allow 24 hours for us to discuss this (adding a new member close to the end of game 1).

FYI, it will probably be fine, but we have a process we need to follow.
Old 26-04-2005, 16:40   #75
grahamiam
Emperor

well, if it's any trouble, then forget it. i don't want to cause a problem if you are concentrating on closing this out
Old 26-04-2005, 16:45   #76
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

grahamiam: quite simply we had an issue with someone most ehre DIDN'T know suddenly asking to join - I can't see any reason why you shoudln't. It is NOT any trouble! We'll just discuss how to handle such situations in general and admit you (I expect) tomorrow. Especially as ex-members of other teams will soon come knocking, maybe.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:36   #77
Matrix
Administrator

Game is over!

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
Old 02-05-2005, 13:14   #78
Ginger_Ale
Prince

Quote:
quote:
FortyJ @ UN Forum @ CDG

I don't really know what we need to do to confirm this result, but I'm willing to do so, if it'll make everyone feel better. wink2.gif

For a number of reasons, the admins will not release the admin password at this time, so there are a couple of ways that you can proceed from here:

1. Each team can share their own passwords with the other teams so that everyone can view everyone else's save game.

2. You could continue playing the current game.

3. We could create another game (perhaps one of the conquests) for the eliminated teams to pass the time while we await the outcome of the other game.

Consider these options and let Luc and I know how you'd like to proceed.
I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not on the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
Old 02-05-2005, 13:49   #79
Shabbaman
Administrator

I'm sorry guys, signup for the current game is still closed. If/when there's going to be a next round we'll open a new thread. Obviously you're more then welcome.

New thread is here.