Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Civilization > General Discussion > Civ III
Home

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 06:22   #21
Kingreno

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 07:42   #22
Puwen

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will sign up for any other team in this competition. I will give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, and any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also visit all other site's ISDG thread and any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 08:04   #23
Shabbaman
Administrator

LET ME IN!!! LET ME IN!!! LET ME IN!!!

I hereby declare that I will sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and I solemny swear that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit, spam or hack any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to acquire any confidential information, voluntary or involuntary acquirable, about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Also, on a sidenote, since there's nothing happening in the other fora I'd mod this one as well, as long as I don't have to play.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 09:27   #24
Puwen

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Puwen

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will sign up for any other team in this competition. I will give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, and any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also visit all other site's ISDG thread and any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum
Ha, seams Anarres is abit tired

Yep - more than 'a bit' tired....

Umm, so what happens now? You want in or should I remove your name from the forum?

Nah I'll stay there:
I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:33   #25
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

well puwen, we all hate repetition bis repetita no placent
Old 01-12-2003, 09:38   #26
Sir Eric
Warlord

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 10:44   #27
Darkness

I'm in...

*Darkness places his right hand over his heart and gives the pledge*:

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 11:37   #28
Kemal

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Added to forum
Old 01-12-2003, 13:31   #29
smalltalk

You can count me in - as a regular lurker and occasional spammer.

Added to forum
Old 02-12-2003, 16:54   #30
Melifluous
Administrator

I dont promise to be around often but I will show willing...

Melifluous

Good to have you!
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Closed Thread