Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Civilization > General Discussion > Civ III
Home

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2003, 14:08   #1
anarres
anarchist butcher

Default OFFICIAL ISDG sign up thread

We need everyone who wants to be in the ISDG CDZ team to post in this thread with the following statement:

------------------------------------------
I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
------------------------------------------

One you have posted this statement you will be allowed access to the ISDG forum.

Please do not spam the sign up thread! If you have any questions please post them in this thread.

Edit: I changed the notice for a second time. Yet again it seems we were trying to stop you looking at other sites for no reason...
Old 30-11-2003, 14:34   #2
Pastorius
Custard used tile

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum
Old 30-11-2003, 14:42   #3
Skyfish

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

Old 30-11-2003, 15:33   #4
jack merchant

Added to forum
Old 30-11-2003, 15:56   #5
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Not added! []
Old 30-11-2003, 15:58   #6
DrAlimentado

same proviso as before re: laziness. ie. if I can join as a consultant them I'm in

Added to forum
Old 30-11-2003, 16:00   #7
anarres
anarchist butcher

I had to change the last clause as it apparently excluded you from visiting the U.N.
Old 30-11-2003, 17:28   #8
Bootstoots

BTW, just to point this out, some teams have public forums that they wouldn't mind if other team members visited.

Apologies for spamming the signup thread, but I had to throw another monkey wrench into your pledge.
Old 30-11-2003, 17:34   #9
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

me in! []

and I will do my very best not to cracker up []

Added to forum
Old 30-11-2003, 18:04   #10
col
King

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Cant match many of you 1 to 1 in civ skills - but I do have some loophole spotting skills in the rules and a certain opportunistic ruthlessness ;P

Added to forum