Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > grahamiam's forum
Home

Old 10-01-2006, 04:02   #91
grahamiam
Emperor

yep, thanks bedhead.

btw, spotted a vSword from Mistfit. We got some catching up to do.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 12:23   #92
Tubby Rower

I'll send horses as soon as we're connected. Is the silks tile connected to your capital, if not then make it so I can gift you the horses. Where was the sword? in his town just west of you?
Old 14-01-2006, 16:04   #93
Tubby Rower

I just played the save.

Things of note.
Rik is in Anarchy
silks should be roaded at the end of the turn.
HBR due in 3 this turn (so you should receive it in 3 turns from your next turn you play)
Old 14-01-2006, 18:35   #94
grahamiam
Emperor

ok. I should have my horses hooked up soon, so don't send to me. Send your workers SE to road towards the iron town.
Old 15-01-2006, 16:27   #95
grahamiam
Emperor

(2150BC) I finished currency and sent it to you. Also established an embassy but no RoP available. I started on Poly (4T). Barbu is now in Anarchy too. Looks like we'll be last in switching gov't, but that should make Monarchy pretty cheap (Rep costs ~351g, not sure what it should cost with AC). Hopefully, we'll be 1st into the MA and you get Eng
Old 16-01-2006, 00:32   #96
Tubby Rower

AP is double production. So that means that republic is 420 instead of 840.

Someone should settle the hill next to the road soon. I currently have 2-3 units stationed so that it is all out of the fog so that barbs don't show up.
Old 16-01-2006, 13:50   #97
grahamiam
Emperor

then someone researched republic. I calculated the cost based on the beakers produced via the F1 screen. I will produce a settler next turn to head for the hill.
Old 27-01-2006, 04:05   #98
Tubby Rower

OK HBR is sent... I dropped research to 0%. I currently have the most units per pop. I'm pumping a few warrior per turn. I need you to check my calculation...

warrior = 5 shields
immortal = 15 shields
difference = 10 shields

upgrades cost 40G each.

I'll have ~ 120 G next turn. So I need a lot more money to upgrade them all. Let me know if you want me to turn on research. I presume that you are researching Poly. Do we just stay in despot for a while? or do we go for monarchy?

I'm second in land area at ~86 tiles.. barbu is ahead of me. I'm strong or average against everyone but you. I need you to let me know when to strike. I'll keep you informed once my immmortals are upgraded. I'm assuming that I can have you iron correct?? at least for a turn or two
Old 27-01-2006, 04:13   #99
grahamiam
Emperor

those look like good numbers and yes, you can have the iron. I'm a couple of turns from Poly. Since everyone will be a Monarchy soon, I think we're going to have to switch.

Also, I have a settler coming towards that hill N, NW (2T) of Mauch Chunk. So far, I'm just flooding my mountians with spears and archers. Next turn, I guess I get to build MW's!
Old 03-02-2006, 00:37   #100
grahamiam
Emperor

I sent poly and 40g to you this turn. Unfortunately, I didn't ask you to move from that hill N, NW (2T) from Mauch Chunk, so you didn't. Therefore, I sent the settler/archer pair towards the purple dot on the river south of you. Please move any units that you may have in that path or in that spot.

I have started researching Map Making. You going for Monarchy? I think that's best.

Thanks!