Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 31-07-2007, 00:15   #121
Whomp
King

Sounds good guys. If you didn't notice BC and Stapel's blue border is just to the north across the ocean from our boats.
Old 31-07-2007, 00:44   #122
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Thank you
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 14:13   #123
JerichoHill

Lets take the fool out now. Do we have any Catty's? I have made 3 HA's and I figure those are first strikers, followed by our quechas, then axemen, then warriors if necessary?
Old 03-08-2007, 05:21   #124
Whomp
King

We're 12ish turns from cats. They've got 7 archers and 4-5 warriors. Are we willing to risk the stack or wait 20 for cats? Disband warriors?
Old 04-08-2007, 05:00   #125
JerichoHill

nah, wait for the cats, ill keep building HA's Ive got like 5 right now
theyll mow through the archers
Old 04-08-2007, 05:30   #126
Whomp
King

Sorry JH...I mistakenly gave one to Beorn. I was going to move towards the barb warrior to his SW and I hit gift instead. It should get another nice upgrade though.
Old 08-08-2007, 21:15   #127
Beorn
Disabled Vet

With 2-3 catapults, there's no way we can lose that fight. I'd personally attempt it right now We have 4 HA, 8+ axes, quechas ... it's just a shame that quechas target warriors, otherwise we'd be set for an easy win. I think they need to be a little less good so as to target archers first, really.

My economy needs a break though, so I'll start making cats in time, but I'll go infra for the turns in-between.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 09-08-2007, 00:45   #128
Whomp
King

Are you guys signing in? It doesn't seem you're taking turns so I've been doing them.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:55   #129
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Started signing in again, the big rush hour has pretty much passed. That is, until I get 2-3 more students all at once.
Old 10-08-2007, 00:35   #130
Whomp
King

Cool I won't play your turns. JH didn't play his turn yesterday so I'll take his later tonight if he doesn't sign in.