Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Other Other Games
Home

Old 19-10-2005, 23:00   #1
Markstar
King

Default Space Pioneers

Inspired by the ogame I looked for alternative free browser games and eventually gave 4 of the sci-fi oriented ones a try (OGame, Space Pioneers, Galaxy Wars and X-Wars).

Galaxy Wars and X-Wars I didn't like so much, main reason being that the improvements take considerably longer at the beginning and also, probably due to pretty crowded universes, ppl started stealing even the little resources I had!

OGame looks promising and is VERY similar to Space Pioneers. Too bad that in OGame the german universes also seemed pretty full which means I don't really have room to expand there (which is part of the fun, right?) and have a pretty tough neighbourhood right from the start.

Of the four games I've tried I must say I like Space Pioneers the most. While the engine is pretty much the same as OGame, the interfaces looks much better imho

83.58 KB

and it even has a tech tree (not really, but something like that !.

66.94 KB

Anyways, I'm in universe #7 for those who would like to give it a try, though I am in no way a hardcore player and only check there 3 or 4 times a day I would gladly get some company over there.
Markstar is offline   Reply With Quote