Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Romeo's Random Ramblings
Home

Old 29-06-2006, 01:34   #11
romeothemonk
King

Ok,
An update.

I am building the great library in my capitol.

My shrine will build next turn (Prophet in place)

I declared war on spain as they are ignorant (no iron working) and copperless. A sword manhandled an archer but a promoted immortal died to a warrior. Hmm, I will just burn that little city next turn.
Old 07-07-2006, 22:25   #12
romeothemonk
King

An update.

I have been at war with Spain for a while now. It has cost me 2 immortals and a kung fu missionary. I have taken 1 town, pillaged them to nothing, and have maces advancing on them.
I have replaced all the warriors in my kingdom with spears and immortals and have 6 maces running free now. I should capture all of spain in about 15 turns now.
I just researched construction and am building my first cats. The best unit spain can have is an archer. (Sucks to be them)

I have hooked up gold, and have TGL in my capitol. I also built the Heroic Epic in Elephantville allowing for 2 cities to spit out 4 maces in 5 turns. (Capitol and Elephantville each produce 2 maces in 5 turns).
Old 07-07-2006, 22:26   #13
romeothemonk
King

Darkness just learned philo, as he founded Taoism last turn ~250 AD. I think I have a slight tech lead and I hope to continue to exploit that.
Old 19-07-2006, 19:41   #14
romeothemonk
King

A new development:

I killed off spain.

I am going to attack Mansa in 3-5 turns, but he has longbows. I will just keep pumping cats and Maces and just overrun his sorry butt. I have 2 towns that make 1 turn pults, so using a few suicides per town won't even slow me down.
Old 23-10-2006, 02:00   #15
romeothemonk
King

Well, it has been a really long time since I updated this.

Both Darkness and I own our own continents and have for a couple of centuries.

I was the tech leader by a lot, but Darkness was able to trade with Mansa as I was wiping him out.

That put him back in the game.

He leads me in GDP, but he was not expecting war. I built the Pentagon, which was uber cool.

I know this will break whomp's heart, but Chicago had to burn.

74.39KB

I own the seas, although darkness just built his first destroyer. I have several transports full of marines headed his way to hit and burn his coast.
Old 29-01-2007, 10:23   #16
Darkness

Thanks for the great game Romeo!
So, how many turns did you still need for your last spaceship part?