Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 18-10-2005, 22:39   #11
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Well, you have a settler factory and great UU. What else one might even think of!
Old 18-10-2005, 23:14   #12
Daghdha

Hi akots, welcome to my spoiler . We'll see about that set.fac. when Pot. is in. I'll have to go check Crackies opening plays thread @ cfc again. I seem unable to memorize terrain value and desp. penalty figures
Old 19-10-2005, 04:05   #13
killercane
Prince

Quote:
quote:We'll see about that set.fac. when Pot. is in. I'll have to go check Crackies opening plays thread @ cfc again. I seem unable to memorize terrain value and desp. penalty figures
The simple rule for non-agricultural civs is if you have two grassland food bonus tiles (the wheat and wines here) (or a flood plains wheat) and the delicious bonus grass, you will have a 4 turn factory. You can even automate it with the governor. Good luck and keep us posted.

Also, you should spearhead a KISS movement to come help us eliminate Provolution and the Persians in the MTDG. Though I dont think we'll need much help .
Old 19-10-2005, 08:14   #14
Daghdha

@Killer
Maybe we would if only Captain Curragh of our Naval Dpt could make his soapdishes big enough to actually carry something, heh
Old 19-10-2005, 12:50   #15
Tubby Rower

Whomp was asking so I'm putting this in all of the threads. The map size is 80x80 and the coastal connection is something that you'll have to figure out. but all teams have the save amount of sea & ocean tiles between their nearest non-continental neighbor. Now you have to find the shortest route.
Old 20-10-2005, 11:23   #16
Daghdha

I wonder if the cool turn tracker thingy is too complicated for 3 idiots and Ozzy the Sheep? This should be rolling by now.
If I don't get to mine my wine soon

OK, so set.fac. reasoning: I need 5 xtra food at pop4. 2 from the city + 2 from irrigated wheat + 1 from irrigated wine makes 5. If other worked tiles make 2 food each I'm there...? If this is correct we can go the shield part in next class...
Old 20-10-2005, 12:33   #17
Tubby Rower

Werner (fe3333au) had a weekend get-a-way with a chick that he was persuing. I'm not sure when he was leaving but I'll try to catch him online and bug him.
Old 21-10-2005, 07:42   #18
Daghdha

I fucked up with the tracker so that's why I've sent 2 saves, but the only one that can be opened is the one I sent correctly to AK, right? I think Werner got my first one...
Old 21-10-2005, 12:44   #19
Tubby Rower

correct. I've already warned Werner that he might get a bunch of saves that aren't for him. As long as you sent it as yourself too (which you did) AK will get it and Werner can't open the one that he got anyway... unless he knows the admin or AK's pword.
Old 21-10-2005, 13:45   #20
Daghdha

A short briefing from the Gov. in Highland Park: The citizens in High P is delighted by the decision to soon road them wines. In fact, they have planned on holding a small celebration for when it's done. The people working the fields says wines has to be irrigated first and that all good things come to those who wait.