Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Opponent finding forum > Opponent finding forum
Home

Old 03-07-2004, 12:02   #41
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

@krys. That was a pure testsav to see if you can load mods in your French version. Which it does so we can proceed with the modified traits approach. No more testsavs required imo. Hittites added to the list of Exp. Civs.

3 ppl already have posted their preference, I assume that is with the Seaf. - Exp. replacement in mind and accepting dice rolls for equal choices.

Creating equal chances for SoZ by making Ivory equally accessable is just complicating matters for the mapmaker, instead either leave SoZ out or remove Ivory as a required resource. For SGL, my personal pref. is to play without, no prob however playing with SGLs.

I really don't see a need for a GM in this game as the roster is in the game itself and it really doesn't matter where in the queue akots is. Besides us being a self-governing anarchist community.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:33   #42
Socrates
Emperor

Ok, I assume the game will load well on my PC. What I meant by GM was the guy who will have to see where the save is, if someone forgets to play, and who will have to remind him. I don't see the need to create a topic for everyone to say "turn played ans sent", it will pollute this site more than needed. I'd prefer to do it by e-mail if possible. Maybe you have a better solution (keep in mind that here WILL be problems).

There also is the problem of rules. As there is no AI, we need to all agree on a set of human-human rules.

Ivory or not, I don't see any problem, but I think haveing the SoZ in is funnier. Up to Aggie, I don't think putting ivory near the starting location is hard to do.
Old 03-07-2004, 14:37   #43
anarres
anarchist butcher

I want a turn thread, I would much prefer that over email.

Regarding rules - I suggest the ruleset we are using in the ISDG (without the "admins" crap in there). I know it's a big ruleset but it has been very carefully thought out with respect to human-only games.

The SGL's are (IIRC) not enabled in custom 1.22 games, it is a known bug and can not be got around unless you generate the map in 1.15 and upgrade it.

On the SoZ - it is nice, but unless the map maker wants to balance it, it should be left out.

My civ choices:

(1) Dutch
(2) Byzantines
(3) Carthage
Old 03-07-2004, 17:48   #44
Beam
c00l b33r

Hm, a turn thread isn't a bad idea. Were you thinking of uploading savs as well? We could use a thread as turntracker and use mail to forward the sav.

Why not play with Aggies ruleset together with CDZ honourable play?

Anyway, my top 3 (assuming Exp. will be replaced with Seaf.):
1) Hittites
2) Dutch
3) English
Old 03-07-2004, 19:20   #45
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Too late for me to enter I see, but I'll follow it with great interest. If it works out, I'm game for a similar pbem.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 19:58   #46
Beam
c00l b33r

Mind to grab the #1 reserve spot PP?
Old 03-07-2004, 23:12   #47
Socrates
Emperor

Welcome back ProPain ! One thing is sure : we won't have more than 8 players in this game. But some fellows hardly post one message per week, and it's sometimes difficult to measure their real interest. I wouldn't want this game to be full of delays (see how it's difficult to have 7 people sending their moves before a deadline in the Diplomacy forum). I think that if someone doesn't reply to a question here (like the civ's choice) within one week, we should reconsider his registration.

Well, a turn thread doesn't mind me at all. This is not my site, so I bet anarres thinks this is worthwhile. What would be the complete way of doing then ?

Where could I find the ISDG ruleset ? We need to discuss that one too, why not now ? Aggie's ruleset is used for SG's and 1v1's, so I don't think it really fits this game with no AI.

I also heard about a bug with SGL's ; was it that you could rush a wonder with MGL's if you disabled SGL's ? Or is it something else ? Aggie's opinion is welcome here.

Still waiting for the last players to post their choice.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:00   #48
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov
....I think that if someone doesn't reply to a question here (like the civ's choice) within one week, we should reconsider his registration. ...
How's about decreasing max reply time from a week to 24 hours. OK, 48 hours. Otherwise, we will play and play and play and never finish. If everyone would hold the save for a week, ... let me grab a calculator... we'll move at 56 days/turn. For about 250-turn game it makes about 38 years to play. I'll try to survive that long. But what about the C3C disk?
Old 04-07-2004, 11:43   #49
Beam
c00l b33r

I just send PM's to Killer, Kemal and Arghis asking them to post their Civ choices asap.

Max. reply time should be 24 hrs imo. We also need a mechanism for ppl being away, i.e. either a replacement or someone not participating in the game pressing EoT and moving it on. How do you DDPP ppl solve that btw?

I'll post the ISDG ruleset here for those not having access to the ISDG forum.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:47   #50
Beam
c00l b33r

The ISDG ruleset. We need to remove a couple of things like the admin stuff etc.

Italic are phrases applying to our game. I didn't replace references to "team" or "member" with "player". Just read it like that.

Quote:
quote:Ruleset for the CDZ all-human PBEM.

<s>[u]Regulating Out-of-Game Conduct </u>

[u]0.0 - Game Staff Authority </u></s>
[u]0.0.1 - Definitions </u>

Intent: Many of the below rulings are based on the intent of a <s>team or </s>individual. Intent is determined by the Game Staff and is only decided after investigation.

<s>0.1 - Team Memberships
0.1.1 - Membership Roster

Description: All teams are required to maintain a public listing of their membership. This list will include the name and city of the members, at a minimum.

Purpose: To help everyone know who is on what team and help discourage and prevent out-of-game espionage.

Verdict: Not posting or keeping the teams public listing up to date within 15 calander days is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once - Yellow, (verbal warning), Repeat – Yellow (written warning and apology)</s>

<s>0.1.2 - Allowed Memberships

Description: Each forum will be allowed to determine the requirements for membership of its team as it sees fit. However, a person may only be a member of one team at any given time. A double membership is automatically considered out-of-game espionage.

Purpose: To disallow the use of out-of-game espionage and prevent anything that resembles out-of-game espionage.

Verdict: Double membership is strictly prohibited and doing so is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Red (Ejection – Personal or Team)

</s>
<s>0.2 Switching Teams

0.2.1 - Switching Teams

Description: No team member is allowed to switch teams, until after their team is knocked out of the game, and this is with special restrictions as stated below.

Definition: Switching teams between the two games is allowed, provided that the person is on only one team at a time. Your team being knocked out of the current game makes you refugees, for the remainder of this game only.

Purpose: To minimize the opportunity and possibility of out-of-game espionage.

Verdict: Switching teams is a personal and team violation for both the individual who switched teams and the team who allowed him to switch. If a team reports that they did not know about the team switch, because of a different name or otherwise, it will be considered a personal offense.

Punishment Level: Red (Ejection – Personal and/or Team)

0.2.2 - Membership retention after Defeat

Description: Members of teams that were defeated in the current game are allowed to TEMPORARILY join the team that conquered them, if the team will have them. They may also join neighboring teams that they had contact with at the time of their defeat.

Definition: Neighboring does not mean specifically teams adjacent to them in game, more specifically it means teams they would have had the capability to travel to with their current technology. Temporarily changing teams means that when the current game is over the teams default back to where they were. If someone would like to switch teams at that point they may do so upon approval of the gaining team

Verdict: See 0.2.1 Switching teams for the verdict and punishment levels.

0.2.3 Refugees

Description: Upon becoming a refugee according to rule 0.2.1, refugees may join another team provided that their team had in-game contact with the team they wish to join or the team they wish to join has/had in-game contact with at least two teams that had in-game contact with the eliminated team. This is a temporary effect as described in rule 0.2.2. See that rule for more information.</s>

0.3 - Out-of-Game Espionage

0.3.2 - Inadvertent or Accidental Espionage

Description/Procedures: All teams and their members are allowed to visit/view any other team's public access areas. An accidental viewing of a private or secure area due to a security hole or other bug/glitch in any software should not be considered a deliberate act of espionage provided the following conditions are met:
A) The members must have exited the private area immediately upon such discovery (it is up to each forum to clearly label its private areas.)
B) The member must privately inform his team leader of the inccident, the team leader must put the member in contact with one of the game staff and the member must give the game staff details about the incident (how it happened, how much was seen, etc.) The game staff will then inform the violated team of its security problem and which team violated their security and then determine what action if any should be taken against the member. Action to be taken should not exceed a 50-turn exclusion of the member from the game.

0.3.3 - Intentional Espionage

Description: Any out-of-game espionage in any form is strictly prohibited.

Definition: Trying to hack the secure team forum(s), continuously logging team chat channels, inserting moles in an opponent's team, hacking screenshots or savegame upload location, or any other action considered espionage as determined by the game staff

Verdict: doing any of the above as determined by the game staff is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Red (Ejection)

0.4 Punishment

There are three possible punishment levels for breaking the rules. These are Yellow, Orange, and Red Offenses. All punishments for rule breaking will be determined by the game staff. The punishments listed with each rule/section are general guidelines, they are by no means a limit or restriction to the minimum/maximum punishment for a given offense.

The minimum punishment for an orange offense is forfeiture of one turn of play, which will be skipped by the game staff. Where rules explicitly state otherwise and for repeat offences the game staff will determine what a team will forfeit.

A team that commits a Red Offence will forfeit an enormous amount of turns, in upwards of 30 or 40 turns, they may even be ejected from the current game. A repeat offense is easily enough for they to be expelled from the entire IDG or ever playing on CDG again.

Team Punishments include:
Forfeiture of turns*
Forfeiture of tradable assets (Cities, money, etc.)
Forfeiture of untradable assets (units, population, etc.)
Ejection from the current game
Suspension From the rest of the IDG (to include the championship game)
Expulsion from ever playing on or with CDG again

*Note- When a turn is skipped, all production, science, taxes, building, and other things are reduced to the minimum possible producing levels. This may cause mass unhappiness or reduction in funds.

Personal Punishments include:
Suspension for # of turns as prescribed by the game staff
Ejection from the rest of the current game
Suspension from the rest of the IDG (to include the championship game)
Expulsion from ever playing on or with CDG again

In-Game Glitches/Bugs/Exploits

[u]1.1 - Double-Duty Exploit </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to 'allow' the capture of their bombardment or workers with the intent of executing a double-duty exploit.

Definition: Two or more teams capturing and recapturing non-combat units (Including bombardment units) with the intent to use them against a third party team simultaneously.

Purpose: To prevent two or more teams from sharing units and their abilities in the same turn for multiple turns.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows Double-Duty through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Red (5-20 Turns)

[u]1.2 - Resource Sharing Exploit </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to share a single resource through the use of the Resource Sharing Exploit.

Definition: Two teams gifting and regifting a resource as well as cancelling it allow two teams to get use of the same resource that wouldn't be otherwise possible.

Purpose: A resource is to be used by one team per turn, no exceptions.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows Resource Sharing through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: First Offense/Turn (warning) - Yellow, Repeat Offense (2 or more turns) - Orange (2 + turns)

[u]1.3 Leader Sacrifices </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to barter, gift, or otherwise allow another team to kill-off any of its units with the intent of creating a leader for either team.

Definition: A team creating weak units or sending its out-of-date units after another team with the intent of helping that team create a leader.

Purpose: To prevent great leaders from appearing between two allied teams abusing the game system

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows Leader Sacrifices through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once (1 Unit) – Orange (1 Turn), Repeat Offense - Red (2-10 Turns)

[u]1.4 Worker Sacrifices </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to barter, gift, or otherwise allow another team to kill-off any of its units using those units with the capture ability with the intent of creating a worker for either team.

Definition: A team creating weak units or sending its out-of-date units after another team with the intent of helping that team create workers.

Purpose: To prevent workers from appearing between two allied teams abusing the game system.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows Worker Sacrifices through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once (1 Unit) – Orange (1 Turn), Repeat Offense - Red (2-10 Turns)

[u]1.5 War Happiness </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to declare war on anyone with the intent of generating some happiness amongst its populace.

Definition: A team declaring war on another just to invoke a little extra happiness.

Purpose: To prevent this 'feature' from being exploited and retain the spirit of the game.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows Happiness to be generated in such a way as to violate the purpose of this rule through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once – Orange (1+ Turns), Repeat Offense – Red (1-20 Turns)

[u]1.6 Invalid Map Trading </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to barter, gift, or otherwise trade any sort of map, whether it be a screen shot, minimap, hand drawing, or any other 'picture' of the in-game map, mini-map, or embassy screenshot before the requisite tech is discovered. Verbal/text descriptions are allowed, but coordinates are not.

Definition: A team creating screen shots, drawings, or other depictions of any part of the in-game map before the requisite tech has been discovered.

Purpose: To prevent the use of outside game elements to break the spirit of the game by allowing maps to be traded before they are allowed in-game.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows any map trading before the tech is discovered through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once – Orange (1-5 Turns), Repeat Offense - Red (2-20 Turns)

[u]1.7 - Exchange of Contact </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to barter, gift, or otherwise trade any sort of contact information until the requisite tech is discovered. A simple statement to team 'Z' that you live next to team 'Y' is allowable so long as no transactions are made or brokered between the two.

Definition: A team trading anything for any location or contact information before allowed in-game.

Purpose: To prevent the use of outside game elements to break the spirit of the game by allowing contact and location information to be traded before they are allowed in-game.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows any contact or location information trading before the tech is discovered through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once – Orange (1-5 Turns), Repeat Offense - Red (2-20 Turns)

[u]1.8 - Enjoining Teams </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to barter, gift, or otherwise trade multiple cities with the intent of joining teams to destroy another team and keep both teams alive to survive to the end. If a team decides to drop out however, they are allowed to change

Definition: A team trading multiple cities in a short period of time, in order to allow one team anything for any location or contact information before allowed in-game.

Purpose: To prevent the use of outside game elements to break the spirit of the game by allowing contact and location information to be traded before they are allowed in-game.

Verdict: Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows any contact or location information trading before the tech is discovered through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Once – Orange (1-5 Turns and/or Cities), Repeat Offense - Red (5+ turns, Double cities given, and possible ejection, suspension, or expulsion).

Metagame Tricks

[u]2.1 - Reloading... </u>

Description: No team or indivdual is allowed to reload the game with the intent of altering the outcome of any event, combat, or other in-game result.

Definition: Someone reloading the game when something happens that they don't like and wish to change. Playing the turn in a different order to alter the outcome of said happenings.

Purpose: To prevent a team from replaying a turn until the most optimum outcome is achieved or otherwise increasing their odds of winning.

Verdict: Reloading the game or using any exploit or bug that allows altering the RNG outcome or replaying a turn through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Red (1-10 Turns)

[u]2.2 - Save Manipulation </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to use the PBEM savegames or other files to obtain information or alter any in-game element. This includes monitoring or altering memory while the game is loaded. Using MapStat is also prohibbited.

Definition:An individual scanning or monitoring loaded files into memory or altering a file can obtain location information and more, they can even alter in game data.

Purpose:To prevent the use of outside game elements to break the spirit of the game by allowing someone to outright cheat.

Verdict:Using these or any other methods that allows altering the in-game content through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once - Automatic Expulsion

[u]2.3 - Zoomed Loading </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to have their settings set to have the game zoomed out when loading a PBEM savegame.

Definition:Loading the game when zoomed out can reveal information that you would not otherwise have access to.

Purpose:To prevent the gathering of information against the spirit of the game.

Verdict:Using this exploit or any other exploit that allows learning any information about another team that you would not be able to get through the in-game espionage system is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once - Red (1-10 Turns)

[u]2.4 - Misleading through Renaming </u>

Description: No team or individual is permitted to rename a unit or city with the intent of misleading or confusing opponents.

Definition:Cities can be renamed to names of tech or sums of gold or anything else in an effort to not trade what that opponent agreed to. Units can be renamed to other units and appear to be something else entirely.

Purpose:To prevent the misleading or confusion of another team through malicious use of in-game features.

Verdict:Using this 'feature' or any other feature or exploit that allows misleading or confusing another team is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once – Red (5-Expulsion and forfeiture of double what was not legally traded)

[u]3. Game Mechanics tricks </u>

3.1.1 - Fortify All

Description: No team or individual is allowed to use the “Fortify All” command on a stack of units that contain any units that have used up their movement points.

Definition:A team may get the effect of a unit being fortified prior to an attack when that unit should have not have been able to fortify itself because it had no movement points to do so. This is done by using the stack command “Fortify All.”

Purpose:To prevent the unfair use of combat tactics.

Verdict:Using this command on a stack of units that has one or more units that do not have any movement points left is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once - Red (1-5 Turns)

3.1.2 - Fortifying a boat/passenger

Description: Similar to 3.1.1, except now addressing sea vessels. The sea vessel also would enjoy increased visibility during the next turn. A team can move the vessels the full allotment of movement points then “wake” the passengers and give them then “Fortify all” command which fortifies the sea vessel as well. It is allowed to use the “Fortify All” command on a vessel or a stack of vessels that has movement points left before the command was issued.

Definition:A team may get the effect of a sea vessel being fortified prior to an attack when that vessel should have not have been able to fortify itself because it had no movement points to do so.

Purpose:To prevent the illegal use of having increased visibility.

Verdict:Using this command on a stack of vessels with passengers or a lone vessel with passengers that do not have any movement points left is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once – Red (1-5 Turns)

3.2.1 - Hitting F1/back-forward to change production

Description: It is possible to use F1 to go into city views and change production or rush items before a city has been reached in the pre-turn production queue.

Definition:This can result in tech-enabled units and Wonders being completed the very turn the tech is researched, or production to be changed in response to an enemy's actions (like Walls if a stack moves toward a specific city and not another).

Purpose:To prevent the unfair allocation of resources not intended to be used in a certain way on the previous turn and keep gameplay flowing within the spirit of the game.

Verdict:Using the pre-turn production queue at the beginning of a turn to change production or to rush builds in a city is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once - Red (2+ Turns)

3.2.2 - Hitting F1/back-forward for double tile usage

Usage of F1 or back - forward buttons in the city view during the pre-turn production queue can be used to use the same tile by 2 or more different cities in the same turn.

Description: It is possible to use F1 to go into city views and work force allocations before a city has been reached in the pre-turn production queue so that a tile can be used to used by 2 or more different cities in the same turn. .

Definition:This can result in the possibility of a bonus tile being “shared” by 2 or more cities.

Purpose:To prevent the unfair allocation of resources.

Verdict:Using the pre-turn production queue at the beginning of a turn to change production or to rush builds in a city is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once – Red (1-10 Turns)

3.3 Using GoTo/Auto-Explore/Auto-Workers to get extra movement

Description: The last team in the turn order can issue the “GoTo” command, and have a unit move twice before the next turn begins. This is very strong in war-time. Every Civ has that option, that's why it is stipulated that no one use go-to.
And it's not that you got extra movepionts with that, you only use the movepoints for the next turn early -&gt; mean 2 turns in 1 and 1 you can not move the unit.
Similar results can be achieved with auto-explore and auto-workers.

Definition:This can result in the last team to play in a given turn, the ability to move their units twice before another team could move in between

Purpose:To prevent the unfair movement of units; especially during war time.

Verdict:Getting two moves out of a unit or units before you opponent can move through any means is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once - Red (5-10 Turns)

3.4 Chaining naval transports to quickly move land units across water

It is possible to wake a land unit at sea, and transfer it from one transport to another. Given enough ships, a chain can be created to instantaneously move units across bodies of water (by ending in port).

This is to be allowed

3.5 Teleporting units by abandoning or gifting cities

Description: A team can instantaneously transport units from any city back to their capital by simply disbanding it or gifting it to another team. This results in very weird strategy.

Definition:This can result in a Civ’s units being transported out of harms way or to a new war front.

Purpose:To prevent the unfair movement of units; especially during war time.

Verdict:Moving your units in this way or any other way that is against the spirit of the game as determined by the game staff is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once – Red (10-Expulsion)

3.6 Accepting a Peace Treaty from a Civ then immediately declaring war

Description: A team at war with another can accept the latter's Peace Treaty, then declare war afterward in order to eliminate War Weariness from that team. This results in a huge advantage if the peace-seeking team is not aware of the trick.

Definition:This can result in a team’s properly acquired War Weariness being shut off and the possibility for the other team to suffer from it should they redeclare war.

Purpose:To prevent unfairly using the games mechanics to negate or reverse the effects of War Weariness,

Verdict:Do not accept peace if your intention is to behave in a war-like manner, unless a determination by the game staff to fall within the rules of this ruleset dictates so. Any method to break war weariness in any such manner is a direct violation of this rule.

Punishment Level:Once – Orange (2-10 Turns), Repeat Offense - Red (5-Expulsion)

3.7 Staying at war to upkeep War Weariness but not actual fighting

Description: Being kept at war by a team with the intent of inflicting War Weariness, and the penalties that are associated with it.

Definition:This can result in a team’s War Weariness being applied and worsened when the team no longer wishes or is able to wage war against the other.

Purpose:To prevent unfairly using the games mechanics to increase, exaggerate, or prolong the effects of War Weariness when waging war is not a reasonable option as determined by the game staff.

Verdict:A team must accept a peace offer, within a reasonable amount of time (determined by the game staff), if war has not been waged or reasonably waged in a reasonable amount of time (all determined by the game staff)

Punishment Level: Once - Orange (1-5 turns and/or Forfeiture or funds), Red (5 – Expulsion)

4.1 Reputation and honor system

[u]4.1.1 - Offical Treaties </u>

All in-game treaties can be submitted to the game staff for an official record. All teams in the treaty must confirm the exact wording with the game staff for the treaty to be officially recorded.

[u]4.1.2 - Distribution of Treaties </u>

All offial treaties will kept private. The only exception to this is where a team in a treaty asks the game staff to send a copy of the treaty to another team.

Example

* Team A and Team B have a treaty, which they submit to the game staff for the official record.
* Team A believes that Team B has broken their treaty, and tell Team C of this.
* Team B believes they did nothing wrong and tells Team C this.
* Team A or Team B can ask the game staff to send a copy of the official treaty to Team C.
* Team C can now make an informed decision on who they believe.

4.2 Unknown exploits

[u]4.2.1 - New Bugs/Exploits </u>

The teams agree to abide by the rulings of the game staff should a new, previously unknown bug/exploit appear in the game.

[u]4.2.2 - Exemption </u>

Issues known by several people/teams in the ISDG are exempt from this rule. Ignorance of a known game feature by one team should not lead to discussion in the middle of the game of whether this is an exploit.

In essence, this says that any existing known issues can not be re-assessed once the game has begun. Only new bugs/exploits will be considered.

[u]4.2.3 Disclosure of new bugs/exploits </u>

Every team has to control its own actions and to look for bugs or game mechanics which could be defined as a bug or exploit. When a team finds such an mechanism (which is not known by other teams), they have to announce this mechanism directly in the public forums at the U.N.

The game staff will be responsible for facilitating a discussion (in either the public or private U.N. forums) and a vote on the issue (by the team captains).

The clock will be stopped whilst this is taking place.

4.3 - Fairness Pledge

Every team must agree to the fairness pledge before the game starts.

4.4 - Battle Log

Description: For all combats, teams must submit a log of what units attacked, retreated, died, won, etc. from each battle on that turn to the team they attacked. Including capturing units and cities.

Verdict:Failure to email a log to the game staff of all combat actions is a violation of this rule.

Punishment Level: Yellow (Warning), Yellow (Apology)

[u]5. Turn Progression </u>

5.1 Time allowed for a turn

Every team has a maximum of 24 real world hours to play its move and to send the save. This does not mean, that every team must use all 24 hours.

5.2 Extensions to time limits

In some cases a team is allowed to take more time for a move:

A) If the request is announced in time, which means before the requesting teams turn limit has expired, and if the game staff deem it reasonable.
OR
B) Technical problems, like a downed forum (verified by the game staff).

The Game Staff will determine how much extra time is appropriate for the situation, if any.