Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > CFC - RU PBEM forum
Home

Old 31-05-2005, 21:56   #11
Whomp
King

Hehe..no probs Tomo-ruka. I was like what is he doing on my wheat? I was going to chop anyhow.
Regentman has plenty of cash. However I did turn up his research on the last turn and he can get IW in about four turns.
Old 04-06-2005, 19:53   #12
Whomp
King

OK a few things of note. I get philo next. If I get philo, Map Making seems to be the free choice. Let me know if you want it.

Another thing, regentman I saw my first barb. He was headed towards my settler which I sent back to the capital. The barb ending up doing an about face and was headed in the direction of your settler. He is currently standing next to my warrior. I would prefer to whack him on grass rather than the forest but I will if you need me to. Do you have any units in the area?
Old 04-06-2005, 22:27   #13
Haruka

Hey, if we get Map Making we could find the other continent and maybe land a horse or two there...
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 19:30   #14
Whomp
King

Yes yes yes....

If I get philo and map making. Which path should I take next?

Another thought is I could do a min run on something, build cash and give it to RegentMan for a mass immortal upgrade. This is something that was very successful in SGOTM6 with the Gallic Swords. We built lots of vet warriors for 10s and then hooked up the iron and mass upgraded to GS's.

Any thoughts? Lurkers feel free to chime in.
Old 05-06-2005, 20:48   #15
RegentMan

I get iron working next turn. Watch - there's no iron in the world.
Old 05-06-2005, 20:53   #16
Whomp
King

Cool.
I think there will be iron but it might be by one of us. What do you think of that idea? You can crank a lot of 10s warriors.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:35   #17
Whomp
King

We have philo and Map making!

I sent it to both of you but don't accept it unless you have a galley ready to go this turn. I went to lit at 80% in 9. Let me know if this works for you guys. Myst could be done in 4 at 80% (35 on min) so I presume they're going at monarchy hard.

BTW My warrior fortified in the forest and the barb didn't even dent him when attacking near Arbela. Coast is clear for now.
Old 06-06-2005, 15:55   #18
RegentMan

Iron working discovered. I have one outside my cultural borders inside my city's radius, and the Iroquois has one on a mountain in their territory. I don't know about Japan.

I set research on code of laws (13 turns). However, if I am doing the massive upgrade, then I should probably do minimum science.

Also, send your tech gifts accepted!
Old 06-06-2005, 17:16   #19
Whomp
King

That may be a better idea RegentMan. That way Haruka and I can ram forward on techs for us. With math in soon we will have all the AA military techs. Start cranking those warriors!

Now we need a government.
I get the feeling they did a beeline to monarchy. Myst is only 4 turns if I switch. I think I should switch from lit to myst so we can get to monarchy.
Old 06-06-2005, 22:03   #20
Haruka

Math is in. Sorry, I did one turn of zero research, but I guess I can pick it up for RegentMan. Or maybe I'll stay at zero and he can research CoL, and I'll give him the money.

Republic wouldn't be too good because of the WW, right?
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote