Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 18-06-2007, 03:01   #11
barbu1977
Emperor

Lost a 5-2 mots game. HO gave me a 50% win chance an 30% tie chance. He got somehow lucky since his inad attack scored 4/4 chances on my solid defence.

I'm still in first place 2 points ahead of #2.

It's all going to come down on the last week when I face the #3 team away in a must win situation for the title.
Old 18-06-2007, 03:46   #12
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Everything is set up for journey to Division IV for Chemists winning against number 2 away 0-4 and getting myself firmly in the green zone for auto-promotion. However, I'm not sure whether I actually want to promote or not. There is almost no money in the coffers and no free time to earn it the hard way on the transfer market. I don't even have the money to switch the coach or significantly upgrade the arena. So, I'll be going there with what I have. We'll see how it goes. For the time being I just need to win two remaining games which does not look very hard and then survive through the season brake for 2 weeks somehow. The latter seems to be much harder.

Various plans even include switching back to keeper training after a certain stage in winger training is finished. Or completely abandoning any meaningful training in favor of a good cup run since without it, I might just go bankrupt. There is an option of selling out all current midfield (4 worthy players should bring about 3.5 million) and buying three guys less expensive to maintain at the world class level. This would mean a nasty drop in performance however. So, I'll decide it later early in the next season or at least after I know how strong is the league where I would get. They are all mostly of about same strength with first 5 teams ranging from 200 to 260 stars with a few exceptions here and there. I should be able to hold on with what I have for one season at least.
Old 18-06-2007, 05:01   #13
Mistfit
King

@ krys - did you message the GM's as I suggested? What did they reply?

@ akots - Bravo! I look forward to seeing you succeed in the 4th division.

As for me I moved into 3rd place and pretty well insured that I will stay in the 5th division for yet another season. I beat a better opponent by playing to his weaknesses.
Old 18-06-2007, 07:24   #14
Aggie
Emperor

Krys, I have to agree that your situation is getting ridiculous. I feel for you.

I won my match 6-2 and will end 3rd or 4th. My top striker scored another two goals and is now 4 goals clear of nr 2 in that list.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 19:30   #15
Dell19
King

I won 1-0 to just about stay in the title race and hopefully next week I can get a big crowd at home.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 21:59   #16
Socrates
Emperor

Ah, sorry Mistfit, your idea was probably good, but I didn't do it. Maybe I thought it wasn't going to happen... But I didn't think I would be so unlucky back then. Anyway.
Old 19-06-2007, 00:46   #17
Mistfit
King

There is still time.. send the bastards a letter and make them do their jobs