Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > KingReno's Forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2004, 20:35   #29
Kingreno

A LOT has happened over the last turns.

For starters, Sky is attacking the Koreans and for Ubersecurity has put the world, except the faithfull aztecs, up against them. You can check HIS spoiler for details (I think?).
So how are we doing?

My rep, fortunately, is not that hurt as I thought, they will not trade resources for gpt deals with me, but then again I have not many goods to sell have I?

The deals: I am in the Industrial Age!
I bought Physics from the French and then, when the 150gpt for banking deal was over, I traded 168 gpt for Magnetism. I sold That to egypt for ToG, with me handing a little extra cash (damn 41 gpt!!!).
Before all this however I bought Chemistry and Metalurgy from sky, for 40gpt and 250 cash. . This was almost half the price Joan wanted.
I am now looking for ways to get either Nationalism (mobilise!!) or MilTrad (cav). Neither is available for my depleted treasury just yet.
On the bright side, we are in the next age!

Also, the war goes well!

50.68*KB

And Several turns later:

70.69*KB

Oh yeah! That is the Capitol! Joan helped. a bit.
The Peninsula now holds a mere 4 Iroquois cities, and without resources, longbows are the best unit they can build.

63.05*KB

As can be seen I had to capture two Iroquois cities. First, Grand river because it has Knights Templar, second is Alleghny, where there was no settler of mine. The French have an estimated 20 cav in the area but most are very wounded. they are pressing me hard for the control of the last Iroquois lands, but somehow they lack addequate reinforcements?

27.44*KB

For the next turns, it is a battle for the last Iro cities, after that...well, I am not going to let my fine troops go to waste Joan d'Arc.