Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Succession Games and Team Games > SG archive > SGOTM 6
Home

Old 09-05-2005, 18:44   #501
mad-bax

SGOTM 5 was an OBC with an isolated start - but annares variant is a good idea for a few games time.
The problem with with automated worker/governor games is that they cannot be policed.
SGOTM 8 was indeed a luxury free map, and rather difficult. Unfortunately I have used it for GOTM43 - and put the luxes back in. I may do this soon, probably as an AWM.

I have read a couple of no worker games, and no building games IIRC - these too could be possible - though I may allow the starting worker and just disable captured and traded workers.

Forced archer rush games with no iron or horses is fine - but not really a variant. It's just a cheesy map.

Next game will probably be a 5CC space race. Not sure what level yet. Deity is OK but it tends to put off a lot of people from playing. I will probably allow each team to choose which civ they want to play as too. Give you something else to think about before you load the game.
mad-bax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 18:57   #502
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mad-bax

Next game will probably be a 5CC space race. Not sure what level yet. Deity is OK but it tends to put off a lot of people from playing. I will probably allow each team to choose which civ they want to play as too. Give you something else to think about before you load the game.
Now that might even interest Kemal, Sid of space races!
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2005, 17:37   #503
Col.Tarleton

Congratulations on a very creditable 2nd place,a result for which I take full credit.
I am now waiting for a vote of thanks but I shan't be holding my breath.
I'm looking forward to following your efforts in SGOTM 7 although you've got a real challenge in Handy's mob.AW is a bit special and the aforementioned are experts in the field.
Good luck,keep the agro to a minimum,I'll be keeping my beady eye one you shower.