Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 26-07-2006, 06:35   #621
sz_matyas

It isn't just Americans who pull crazy stuff. I was looking at the guy I play my next friendly against in Poland, Zjednoczeni Fordon (260832). Aparently he manages to draw in 35-50K people for his league games and less than 4K for friendlies. I guess that's fine with him, because two of his last friendlies he has fielded only 2 players, just wish I had checked his friendly attendence before booking, thought no way it could drop off that badly.
Old 26-07-2006, 07:22   #622
bed_head7

Gettting 4k for friendlies is actually quite good. More than I have ever gotten at a friendly. Don't know about the other stuff.
bed_head7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 08:52   #623
socralynnek

krys: The routine doesn't come quicker, only the effects of a bad routine in a formation gets weakened by experience of the players (and FQ of captain and coach(?) ). So you get less irritation then.
Old 26-07-2006, 09:54   #624
Socrates
Emperor

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

krys: The routine doesn't come quicker, only the effects of a bad routine in a formation gets weakened by experience of the players (and FQ of captain and coach(?) ). So you get less irritation then.
I was referring to an article in French at this link :
http://www.ht-arena.com/guide_du_deb...positionnement

Here is the part about it :
Quote:
quote:Autre astuce : la routine dépend aussi de l’expérience de vos joueurs. Donc pour faire monter rapidement le niveau de routine dans une tactique précise que vous ne maîtrisez pas, faites jouer votre entraîneur en amical.
En effet, il arrive souvent que les entraîneurs aient une impressionnante ou très bonne expérience, en tout cas, mieux que le meilleur de vos joueurs dans ce domaine. Donc faites le jouer. A la fin du match, la maîtrise de la tactique employée sera meilleure.

Si votre entraîneur n’a pas beaucoup d’XP, pas de bol. Mais rassurez-vous, elle ne sert qu’à cette astuce.
Translation by me :

"Another trick : routine also depends on your players' experience. So, to quickly increase the routine level in a certain tactic that you don't master, make your coach play in friendlies.
Indeed, coaches often happen to have outstanding or excellent experience, anyway, better than the best of your players in this area. So, make him play. At the end of the match, the mastering of the chosen tactic will be better.

If your coach doesn't have much XP, hard luck. But don't bother, it only serves this trick."
Old 26-07-2006, 10:39   #625
socralynnek

never heard of that before, but as iirc 3 weeks with a game in that formation are enough to get to excellent anyway, it won't make that big difference, but it won't hurt if you listen to that advice (funny, i understood the part you quoted, seems my French reading comprehension isn't as bad as I thought)

As long as you don't let your coach play on a training spot...
Old 26-07-2006, 12:27   #626
Tubby Rower

I'll be selling out my old stadium next season. According to the formula of supporters x 20 (which is the low estimate I believe) I could be pulling in 12080. the high estimate is ~18000. I'm currently in debt a ~140k. I can add a bunch of higher priced seats that would coincide with the average estimate and add in the terraces later. or I can wait and do it all at the same time. My question is... Should I expand partially now or wait and expand in all of the areas?
Old 26-07-2006, 13:04   #627
socralynnek

wait a little.
attendance is usually lower in the beginning of the season, so you won't need it then and can wait until you are out of debt/have less debt.
Old 26-07-2006, 13:13   #628
BCLG100
Deity

Im down to minus 4k debt, my last game is away so is it worth me selling a player to get completly out of debt before the end of the season so the interest doesnt start racking up again?

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 13:18   #629
socralynnek

how much do you lose per week?

h<ving 4k debt atm means 200interest which is almost nothing, could only be worth it if you lose much per week.
Old 26-07-2006, 14:00   #630
BCLG100
Deity

Erm think at most i lose about 5k per week.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote