Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 09-12-2008, 13:04   #1021
Shabbaman
Administrator

So if a player gets a red card after 43 minutes, will he only get half the training as well?
Old 09-12-2008, 13:53   #1022
arne1
King

I am afraid it does mean that
Old 10-12-2008, 22:08   #1023
arne1
King

shabba, if you have time to spare it would be appreciated if you can also slightly adjust the squad for the freindlies:
20/22-12
Forwards: tommie wolbers, sikko vredenbreght, lucian doroftei
mids: walter van campenhout, luke lengkeek, angelo rombouts, albert-jeen menheer, jo van turenhout
def: gerhard lube, stefan fjelerberg
GK: Gert Jucknies

27/29-12:
Forwards: tommie wolbers, sikko vredenbreght, lucian doroftei
mids: walter van campenhout, luke lengkeek, angelo rombouts, albert-jeen menheer, jo van turenhout
def: gerhard lube, ADDIE VAN RIJNSOEVER
GK: Gert Jucknies

If we are lucky and my next opponent accepts quickly I only need the one change in capitals for the second game. I''ll owe you a beer at the next bata.
Old 10-12-2008, 23:14   #1024
Shabbaman
Administrator

Fine by me. PM me the password as well please.
Old 12-12-2008, 14:04   #1025
Aggie
Emperor

How important are SP and defending for a goalkeeper? Should I pay 500,000 euro extra for a strong SP keeper compared to one with no SP? And what about defending?
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 15:01   #1026
socralynnek

I don't know any numbers on how much SP is needed for a keeper. I.e. how much SP skill is used compared to the GK skill to defend against SP. Maybe you should compare it to the price you have to pay for a SP taker with same SP skill.

The defending is used 25% of a normal defenders def skill IIRC,that means that it should be worth 4 skills = 1 def skill. So maybe you should compare outstanding def to brillant def and tke that difference as how much you want to pay for 4 skills of def for a keeper.
Old 27-01-2009, 23:38   #1027
BCLG100
Deity

Ok this is probably just me being stupid and i should have asked awhile back

but on the match rating screen where you see the number of stars each player got, what the hell do the greyish stars mean?

Secondly, i have been predominantly PIC'ing it for the past few months admitedly but why does the form of my players constantly suck? i've only lost one competitive game in like 2 months!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 00:41   #1028
socralynnek

Grey stars are the strength that your player lost during the game due to stamina. Meaning: At the beginning he played like 6 stars, but in the end like 4.5 (if 1.5 of 6 is grey)

Form is neither influenced by PIC/MOTS, nor by winning.

Form is influenced by the following things: Random, Playing matches (no matter which result; 2 per week don't help, only if a player has played at all counts during training update), your coach's strength, number of assistants, training intensity, stamina percent.

Your players which are bad in form haven't played a match per week in the past 5 or 6 weeks(besides Mishura; he is probably in bad shape because of bad luck).
Old 28-01-2009, 03:17   #1029
BCLG100
Deity

So if i increase my stamina training my stats as whole should improve or are the stats only based on the start of the game? i've started training stamina at 100% to get everyone back to peak performance

But i only have so many players so my defenders and attackers play every game. So your saying i should play my players less? my midfielders play at least once a week also.

My coach=A solid trainer who is fond of attacking so i figure thats fairly reasonable so i was mainly wondering what the excuse was for my absolutly awful form and what i should change.

Without meaning to sound stupid form should be influenced by winning as that affects confidence.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 09:17   #1030
socralynnek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLG100 View Post

Without meaning to sound stupid form should be influenced by winning as that affects confidence.
Maybe it should be, but I am pretty sure that it is not the case.

Training stamina at 100% will drive your form further down.
Depending on the age of your players, having stamina at 10-15% should be enough. Just take care that most of your players have solid stamina, passable for older ones is still ok. There is no need to having excellent stamina as your opponents won't have perfect stamina too. But yes, training more stamina increase the ratings as well, but then you'll have worse form and less normal training.

The effect for players playing two games for form is exactly the same as if the player has played one game. AFAICS a player even gets this "bonus" if he has played only 5 minutes ( but I guess, that will probably change )

If a player didn't play at all during a week and gets picked for a background form update, then his background form can crash down. And it might take weeks to recover from that. If he played it might still go down (random), but the chance is lower.

BTW, for better form you can train general, but I don't think this is necessary.
I haven't looked at your average form values but AFAICS, it shouldn't be that much lower than that of your opponents.

EDIT: To add: Your coach is good. So, what can you do to have a good overall form: Try to let each player play once a week (twice doesn't hurt, but doesn't gain as well despite experience bonus). Have 100% TI, have 10 COs (Assiatants + goalie coaches, best 8-2 or 9-1), have stamina quite low. And never lose training as that can crash form as well.

BTW; it is quite normal for form to be low at 2nd or 3rd week into the season as not all players were able toplay during the break.

Last edited by socralynnek; 28-01-2009 at 09:22.
socralynnek is offline   Reply With Quote