Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 29-06-2009, 16:51   #1
arne1
King

Default season 39 round 6

I got a nice undeserved point again with 4-5-1 pic counter. I am now in 7th place, but now my best players play in the league and I have very high teamspirit. coming two weaks I will play some all offensive team. I will try and show him what a real midfield looks like. meaning I will play 4-5-1 with 3 im's, 2 wtm's, 1 dfw and 2 ocd's. His defense sucks so that should not be a problem.

Last edited by arne1; 01-07-2009 at 13:20.
arne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 17:09   #2
socralynnek

Lost away 2-0 against a team with very much defense.

I played with B-midfield 4-5-1 PIC and CA.

The result was ok and wouldn't have been much better with A-midfield. Maybe I can beat him at home.

Unlucky is that I now have 4 injured players with skill for my best team. This might be very bad for the cup tomorrow ( I hope my opponent will be missing two players as well, which might be good for me)

I am still 7th. Looks dangerous again, I guess a better place than qualifiers might again not be possible.
Old 29-06-2009, 17:10   #3
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Won 5-0 against a bot. On to the next week which will involve me getting a serious beating.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:21   #4
Aggie
Emperor

Played at home, 3-4-3 while PiC-ing vs the only team also scoring above 300 hatstats (at home). I won 4-1 and I am now 6 points ahead.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 13:23   #5
arne1
King

Aggie, what are you training and what are your salary costs?
I think you get ridiculous high ratings, while playing a lot shorter than I do. What 's the secret.
Old 01-07-2009, 13:42   #6
Aggie
Emperor

My secret is 10M profit from the youth academy.

Somewhere mid last season I decided to stop training PM. This because I was training some players that were worth less after improving 3 steps (and aging 2 years). Also I had issues with the fact that if I did well in the cup, that this would be bad for my training regime. I could not train all players as from round 3 of the cup (thus losing 3/4 weeks).

Then I dived into this and found out that younger players are very expensive compared to older ones. And old players lose their value a lot slower than young players do.

Therefore I decided to go for players ranging from 29 to 32 yo. I replaced my young players with older ones that were about the same prize (but far stronger). I also made sure that I had some money left (6M at the moment) to be able to replace players as soon as they get too old (and too weak). This will not happen within the next two seasons though...

My salary atm is about 358,000 euro. Average in my league.

This should have been my most difficult season with the least expected income (a loss of 1M over the season). If I'd promote this season, then next season I'd be making a profit over the season with my higher specator income. But my current long cup run has changed this. I should not make a loss this season if I get kicked out of the cup tonight.

Right now I'm training general. With a solid/solid coach I constantly have the highest TS while PiC-ing. This will change of course as soon as I am going to be kicked out of the cup or when I meet cup opponents too strong to PiC against. But with a 6 point margin in my league I should be able to finish the season with a title, if all remains well...

Last edited by Aggie; 01-07-2009 at 15:26. Reason: typos
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 15:21   #7
socralynnek

I am thinking about doing something similar. Or resp. i am already doing something similar. I have old players on non-training positions. And I also have low salary costs compared to the rest of the league.

Somehow, the player where I could hae made the most profit in training, missed a few trainings because of my cup run. So, a total switch to general training might be an option for me as well.
Old 01-07-2009, 16:47   #8
arne1
King

Your ratings would be superior in my league (a weak IV) yuor salary would only be higher than mine (+/- 240k) where the top guys has about 600k. I am still training pm with occasional passing. I still make a weekly profit, but I also play with old guys on all the non-training spots. And while in the cup I play my B-midfield in the league. So training is still optimal considiring the number of spots. I now play as many cuprules matches as I can and replace the palyers on the trainig spots as soon as extra time starts. Hopefully this will give me some extra training.
Old 01-07-2009, 19:12   #9
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
But with a 6 point margin in my league I should be able to finish the season with a title, if all remains well...
That's what I thought, until that dipshit played CA