Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 11-06-2006, 22:39   #1
Aggie
Emperor

Default League matches round 7

I managed to surprise the number 1 of the league, but lost my star defender. Still time for a party! Next week at home vs the nr 1 and then away vs 2. I REALLY should be able to stay in this league...

Flobo's - Lucky Aggie 2 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 11-06-2006 at 20:15
MatchID: 79564214
Arena: Florena
Crowd: 5811

Clouds darkened the skies at Florena as 5811 spectators turned up for the match. A 3-5-2 alignment was the formation of choice for Flobos. They fielded: Anderten - Hückelhoven, Scheffers, Meulemans - Kelder, van Laerhoven, Pfalz, Grill, Barroso - van der Zijde, Murphy.

Lucky tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Valentine - de Visser, Wegner, Berlinger - Marmol, Langenmantel, Larsen Nielsen, Lisle, Weisz - Held, Stevovi#263;.

Pete Murphy's name was chanted throughout the stadium after his 1st minute goal up the middle gave Flobos the 1 - 0 lead. Bardulf Hückelhoven's lack of experience almost gave Lucky a goal in the 6th minute, but the shot went right into the keeper's arms. An equalising goal was close at hand, but Robin Wegner clipped a free kick just wide of the goal. A really bad tackle inside the penalty area in the 15th minute gave the referee no other choice but to award the visiting Lucky a penalty shot. Robin Wegner knocked home the 1 - 1 goal. Lucky's Jan Wouter Held gave the visitors a 1 - 2 lead in the 18th minute with a superb strike from the right. Lucky's Sigurd Larsen Nielsen was shown a yellow card after 21 minutes for slicing down an opponent. Pete Murphy was just a finger's breadth away from an equaliser for Flobos, but Isaac Valentine managed to ward the closing shot off to a corner. The teams went for the halftime break at 1 - 2. This half belonged to Flobos, who controlled the ball 57 percent of the time.

After a fatal mistake from the away team's right side defence in the 47th minute, an alert Ingemar van der Zijde bagged the ball for Flobos, evening the score to 2 - 2. Flobos were very close to putting themselves one up in the 48th minute as Berry Meulemans got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. It might be a while before the fans see Lucky's István Berlinger again, after he had to leave the field in great distress at the 53 minute mark. He was replaced by Tomás Cendra. The 66th minute saw a great chance for Flobos to take the lead after a good centering pass from the right found Wolframm Pfalz alone with the keeper, but he chipped it to the wrong side of the post. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Flobos, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Flobos player was without a doubt Herbert Grill. Remigio Barroso turned in a dismal performance, however. Most important Lucky player was Isaac Valentine. Tomás Cendra on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 22:46   #2
BCLG100
Deity

congrats Aggie, while you managed to draw 2-2 with the top of your league i got whooped 0-5 guess i didnt lose any players for our cup game though

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 22:57   #3
Dell19
King

I was rewarded with an 8 week injury to a magnificent midfielder. The two reserves are in wretched and disastrous form.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:19   #4
Swingue
Prince

won 0-5 after buying a new midfielder, spent all the money i made on the keeper on buying two new key players.
Hopefully this will keep me in 6th.

================================================

Swingue got a new pair of eyes, 20/20 vision now
Swingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:28   #5
arne1
King

I had a draw. It was well deserved for both sides. Fortunateley the number two lost against the number last. And my opponent is allready 8 points down. So I am still the topcontender for the title.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:27   #6
Tubby Rower

I won 0-6 to a new team. I suspect I'll be able to thrash him next week too. I have a 3 point lead on the title chase and have a player tied for the the top scorer.

All-in-all it's a good time to be radioactive.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:28   #7
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Won 4-0 and jumped to the second place. The stadium had been sold out, so I ordered expansion by about 20% for 500K. Also, my main keeper trainee got injured for 5 weeks, hopefully he will heal with 10 doctors in about 2 weeks. Am scouting transfer market for some other trainee, probably 17-year-old, solid, close to popping to excellent, should not be over 700K. This might allow me to get him to formidable at the end of the season. Good thing is that my forward is now the best one in the league with 10 goals this season. Reasonable chance to grab the striker award.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:31   #8
Kingreno

Excellent 1-0 vic. tacticly this was a very good game for me. Lost a ace trainnee for 5 weeks though...
Old 12-06-2006, 10:35   #9
Kemal

Disappointing 0-1 loss. I played for a draw with lots of midfield and a better defense that his attack, but he still converted one of his 3 chances. I'm now placed 6th after half of the season, but have only gathered 6 points so far where 9 was the target.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47   #10
Mistfit
King

WooOOOooOT! The Mauarders Win, The Marauders WIN!!!!!

ok it's not THAT exciting but it is my first win of the season. I can kinda see a way to make 6th place in this series which is better than what I was thinking a couple of weeks ago.

I did have an injury to my keeper. Hey Tubbs You have an Excellent replacement for me?