Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > grahamiam's forum
Home

Old 15-09-2006, 00:17   #31
WackenOpenAir

145:

108 units are on their way to KC's island. They will arive in 2 turns. He has attacked my stack of boats with some of his own boats without succes. I told him the empty ones defend first, so maybe he will believe there actually are empty ones and stop attacking the stack.

Meanwhile, last turn he dropped a counter attack on my island. He spread the dropped units around my whole island. I have taken out most, but 4 were left alive in the ICS area. I had 20 or so cavs still at home. So this counter attack shouldn't be too much of a problem.
The fact that i had cav's at home might help him believe there are empty boats in the stack.
WackenOpenAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 10:09   #32
Rik Meleet

I'd like to see a few screens of the situation. It's getting interesting - part II.

Do you like the map ?
Old 15-09-2006, 22:26   #33
WackenOpenAir

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rik Meleet

I'd like to see a few screens of the situation. It's getting interesting - part II.

Do you like the map ?
Well, it's all over now. 2 turns later, i dropped the units. (50 musket + 50 cav) He attacked and killed half my muskets. That was game over. We don't continue to take all his cities.

We have exchanged passwords. I think the starting positions were slightly in my favor. But the map was good.
WackenOpenAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 22:30   #34
Whomp
King

Awesome display Wacken. You never cease to amaze with your well thought out planning. What's next?
Old 15-09-2006, 22:42   #35
killercane
Prince

Great game, we will play again. The original plan was to go after you with Knights and Muskets before you got to Cavalry, counting on you to keep following me in research. I expected you to grow like crazy, and play for mountie-cav upgrades since mounties arent so great so late in the game. Never expected you to build so many defenders when you came to crush me . At least you cant tell any new players that you never build defenders, heh.
killercane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 07:48   #36
grahamiam
Emperor

well played, both of you
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote