Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > KingReno's Forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2005, 23:07   #1
Kingreno

Default Kingreno vs Anarres 2 ***SPOILAH***

So, there we are again!

This time playing the best player I have played before: Mr Williamson. He trounced me last game and miracles need to happen will that not happen again. But we will try.

Beam made a "mystery" map for us and we had to give our civchoice after the map was made. Anarres told me to pick an agri civ and "ordered" me to pick one as well as he thought that was mandatory. Of course, he is right. Of course, I did not pick an Agri civ.
Anarres picked te Maya. An interesting civ, but not the best IMVHO. After the first 50 turns they start to feel the lack of Cheap buildings and no Aplpha to start with. I chose my one of my favorite civs: Greece! (other is Zulu). Commercial is great and scientific as well. No resource needed for the UU is also a must as Beam did not "balance" the map for specific civs.
The start:

28.99KB

I moved the settler west on the hill and founded teh Cap next turn. Nice nice nice. Naturally this Map had beam written all over the place: Cow ON Bonusgrass.
And (you sick puppy!!):

2.42KB

We do not produce our beloved Hoplites...we produce MILF!

This will mean this spoilah will be a rotten dungeon of XXX instead of the glorious report of an even so glorious loss!