Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Aggie's forum
Home

Old 03-05-2004, 10:02   #1
Aggie
Emperor

Default Aggie - Skyfish *spoiler*

In this game I'm the Byzantines and sky is England. Level is deity and SGL's and the Statue of Zeus are disabled.

56: I've been struggeling a bit in this game. I lost a warrior to a barb and my neighbours are very strong. No chance on a gambit whatsoever (the AI had writing while I still had 12 turns to go), so I'm far behind. In turn 53 I tried a suicide run to the other island and I made it to the other side. My curragh survived three turns on the sea . I see the borders of England (Skyfish and another civ. I might just ignore Sky and make contact with the AI on his island

57: I meet the Inca, who have Philo as well. I deliberately skipped Sky, because I want to keep him in the dark about what I know of the world.

I'm in luck, because the 4 AI's I know all have different techs. For a total of 220 gold and 10 gpt I get Philosophy, Masonry, Mathematics, Iron Working, The Wheel, Warrior Code, Ceremonial Burial.

I have both horses and iron in expanded borders

Turn 67: I have met Germany as well, but the biggest power in the world as it seems -Korea- is still unknown. I'm 16 turns into the Literature gambit and hope to at least sell it around in my own continent.

My territory and the world map. Note that I crossed the ocean and had a lot of luck. But I figured that I should do it, being seafaring and all. The second curragh made it, the first sank after one turn.

Old 03-05-2004, 10:23   #2
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Looking great now you found the OC Aggie!

What are those weaklings you are building btw?
Old 03-05-2004, 10:25   #3
Aggie
Emperor

Hehe, the weaklings are one of the features you put in
Old 07-05-2004, 20:11   #4
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Taking advantage of the suicide run Aggie!

Just a Q, you have very detailed knowledge of the S of your continent, scouted tile by tile?
Old 07-05-2004, 20:13   #5
Aggie
Emperor

Yes, that warrior got quite a training