Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Romeo's Random Ramblings
Home

Old 20-11-2007, 02:29   #11
romeothemonk
King

I took a quick peek at the demo screen. I got some interesting info there. I think that I am safe for a bit. I have the most GDP, most food, and most pop, 21k to 6k. I am trailing in production (duh), but since someone has 6 production, I think it means that ynnek is popping a worker first. That is good for me as it greatly lowers the chance I will be overwhelmed early with a double warrior rush or some such nonsense.
In 6 turns, it won't matter as then I can crank up some Devo on the stereo, and "Whip it good!!"

I will let my warrior finish naturally, then whip my next WB, then work on a worker.
Old 28-11-2007, 14:13   #12
romeothemonk
King

Well, In finishing bronze working, this is what I found.

82.66KB
Old 05-12-2007, 04:17   #13
romeothemonk
King

Now that I have some scouting of the area, it is time to figure out where my 2nd city should go.

77.12KB

I am thinking either the desert right next to the wheat or on the desert hill south of the copper.
Thoughts comments?

I really want to be able to add some health food as my capital will need that or the ability to whip frequently.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:26   #14
mauer
King

If he's like super close then I'd settle on the plains to get the pig, wheat and copper. It's not a tiny, so if he's not too close then I'd settle on the desert square. Either way, I'd try to get that copper ASAP. How long till your border expands again?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:22   #15
Robi D
King

i'd go with the desert between the copper and wheat. Biggest reason is because you get rid of a useless tile but it also means you can lauch ships from both sides of the island which could come in handy.

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Old 09-12-2007, 19:14   #16
romeothemonk
King

Well, I found him, and I am going to be hiding on hills and forests and just generally being a pest. I should have my new town up before he can get to me so he will soon have to contend with axes flowing his way. I also whipped a rax, just cause.

63.78KB
Old 09-12-2007, 19:30   #17
romeothemonk
King

This is not as easy as I had hoped. Oh well, on to the pillage.

54.6KB
Old 16-12-2007, 00:02   #18
romeothemonk
King

And here is Ynnek's attack on me. I hope this is all he has, and he has shot his wad with this assualt. He has 1 more axeman than I figured on, but I can whip an axe a turn for a while. Actually, as a Christmas bonus, I will whip 2 axes next turn, if he moves into range.

91.31KB
Old 16-12-2007, 01:21   #19
BCLG100
Deity

can anyone else see that last picture or is it just my comp?

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
Old 16-12-2007, 01:28   #20
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Nada, no image
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park