Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Romeo's Random Ramblings
Home

Old 12-05-2006, 16:40   #11
Pastorius
Custard used tile

Groovy screenies or something please []
Old 12-05-2006, 18:30   #12
Rik Meleet

Can we please get groovy screens ?? ?
Old 12-05-2006, 18:40   #13
romeothemonk
King

Actually, I might need Mistfit's help to make them groovy, you know, make the background colors psychodelic and such. Otherwise, Ill try and post some screenies of my new territory, my old territory and such.

One thing about this game is that I have had to hack my way through tons of jungle. That is kind of disconcerting, as I have spent tons of worker turns clearing jungle and laying roads.
Old 13-05-2006, 16:43   #14
romeothemonk
King

I just checked my game and whipping TGL outside of my capitol is not a good idea, as I can flat build it faster. So, my capitol is now crunching out TGL. My Commerce city will be whipping a coloseum, so as to handle more happies and make me more commerce, as I really am hurting in the GNP race, but I have production by a country mile.

The Russians counterattacked, retaking one of their cities with fast stuff that I didn't see, so I burned it down, cause I didn't want it and my costs are getting huge. Here is my assualt force on the high Jewish Holy city.

91.83KB
Old 28-08-2006, 01:11   #15
romeothemonk
King

Well, I haven't updated this for a while. I was first to liberalism, but I am behind by 5-7 techs?? Odd,

Anyway, Grahamiam bribed the Mali to fight me. My biggest unit was a musketman (singular non-plural), and I ended up killing even number of units, even though most of theirs were cavs.

Now, I am making money at 100% research, and am considering branching out my religion a lot to keep the coffers loaded. This one can go downhill in a hurry if I am attacked in the next 15 turns. after that I will have Infantry and the cash to upgrade, so then I will be very tough till the end.
Old 25-02-2007, 03:59   #16
romeothemonk
King

Note how in the last post I said that this could go downhill in a hurry? Well it went downhill fast.

Grahamiam attacked 2 turns into my 15 needed turns. He rolled through my first 2 cities and most of my army very quickly.

Faced with the long prospect, I conceded the game. He knew when, where and how hard to strike.

All in all this was a solid game. My congrats to Grahamiam.