Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > grahamiam's forum
Home

Old 03-02-2006, 21:50   #101
Tubby Rower

I can start up on Monarchy. I prolly won't be rushing it. My workers should be on the iron hill and 1 W of the iron hill this turn. I think that I have a warrior on both of your purple dot hills. I'll move both if I can remember.

Old 03-02-2006, 22:04   #102
grahamiam
Emperor

only move the one that I am going towards (near the river). The other one can stay for now (and we need him there as a lookout). You must move that warrior near the river or it will delay my city build by 1T, and I need the troop support.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 04:49   #103
Tubby Rower

ok. The one by the river wasn't wher I thought that he was. He was 1 W of it. Let me know when you need the spot to the east and I'll move that warrior. I was mainly leaving them there to prevent barb camps from popping up.

Monarchy due in 5 turns. thanks for the 40 bucks.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:39   #104
grahamiam
Emperor

Well, I had a decent scrap with Mistfit. Left him with a single rArcher near my horse town:

Near Tonawanda:
Cat takes 1hp off rSpear
vArcher kills 2/3 spear (1/4)
vArcher kills vWarrior (2/4)
rArcher kills vArcher and promotes (2/4)

He has another rSword and archer coming but I should be fine. I have sent you iron so just accept and get those immortals cued up. I also cued up about 4 swords so I don't necesarily have to trip my GA too soon.

For your workers near the iron, once they're finished mining, one or 2 can irrigated the roaded river plain tile. I'll post a pic next turn to give detailed instructions for the rest as I need to figure out exactly where my next cities will be located.
Old 07-02-2006, 15:13   #105
Tubby Rower

I think that I'll go after Rik first. Those Conquistadors are pretty scary. Whomp will have samauris pretty soon too, so we prolly need to be thinking of knocking him back a bit too.
Old 07-02-2006, 15:23   #106
grahamiam
Emperor

Yeah, I think crippling Mistfit and Rik is the way to go. I know Mistfit is missing horses, but not iron. I also know that whomp and barbu are pretty weak right now. If we can get Monarchy + GA vs Rik/Mistfit, we should be able to out tech Whomp and Barbu, though barbu is getting pretty big atm.
Old 07-02-2006, 16:42   #107
Tubby Rower

I have the most land area. I passed barbu a couple cities ago. I'm not sure if I should stop expanding and jsut make workers to add to cities or if I should continue to expand.

Rik has a city on the horses just west of my western mountains. He has a trail of cities that lead to it. Right now it doesn't seem connected but I'm sending a warrior over there to tear up any roads that may be there.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:25   #108
Tubby Rower

Oh my do I have something for you. I used to be weak compared to you but after I upgraded the warriors to get this

I am now stronger than you . How I ended up as the strongest military, highest land area, highest military service and 2nd in mfg. goods is beyond me!!!

Oh and the title of this one is "Dead Man Digging"
Old 08-02-2006, 03:54   #109
grahamiam
Emperor

excellent work! btw, I'm #1 in mfg and pop, so we are really kicking tail here.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:31   #110
Tubby Rower

in my email box...

Quote:
quote:Hi Tubby.
CC: Mistfit

4/4 Rik horseman Vs 3/3 Tubby warrior on hill: Warrior dead, horse 2/4 -> promotes to 3/5.

"Leave my cultural borders !!"

Rik