Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > KingReno's Forum
Home

Old 20-02-2004, 21:45   #121
Skyfish

I could take the turn now for the week-end before I go on business trip actually...
Old 28-02-2004, 21:10   #122
Skyfish

260: Move some horses on the hill next to Adab and defend them with a Swiss Merc stack.

ibt :Loads of fightings between babs and vikes near adab. The Vikes leave our stack alone
Spain & Greece sign vs Zulus
Copenhagen finishes JSBach Cathedral

270 : One of the 2 muskets near Delft retreats. Another musket goes for our Iron...Our army
takes it out with minimal damage.
One vet MdeInf takes out the retreating musket. Our horses attack Adab and all retreat having killed
one elite musket and left the other with 1hp. The babs cant attack adab next turn so we should get it.
Move some MedInfs towards adab.
The Vikes are not willing to give us anything for peace or any discount.

ibt : Yeeha, a bab knight taeks out the musket who was threatening both our FP and Iron !
Babs kill all vikes surrounding Adab and move huge sods near it but can not attack it this turn
We lose an Elite MedInf to a Zerk but thats the only loss.
india and Greece sign peace.

280 : We lose one medinf, get 2 horse retreats again but take Adab. Position troops to blockade
our borders.

ibt : Babylon and Spain sign peace, thats not cool. Babs leave our lands and move up North !
India and Zulu sign peace

290 : Oh no ! Vikes are Industrial ! We're a full age behind bar 2 techs...

300 : Heroic Epic completes we run to produce tons of horses, fuck the support for now.
Utrecht produces a horse (it was a 1 turn one too )

ibt : India & Spain sign peace

310 : Our border cities are at flip risk, I move horses in those.

ibt : Our scouting horseman in Spain gets slaughtered by a Viking cavalry that jumped out of nowhere

320: We have too many units, we need to inflict damage and actually ...*lose* some units
I move most of our forces from the North to Leiden the extreme SOuth of Holland as everybody knows
Also this army of slow units is useless : the idea is to replace them with fast units

ibt : India and Babs sign vs Vikes, good. We lose oufr galley by Adab to a Vike frigate.

330 : I wont be able to see the plan thru we still have 7 turns of Iron to the Babs but by that time
we will have forces in place to take the spanish cities on our continent. If the war India-Vikes takes
its toll we should even go after India, we need to inflige damage on someone to get some techs and beeline for Cavs.
Not sure about going for banks right now.

340 : We now have enough horses (40+) and enough money to upgrade them all to Knights. On this type of map such a force can
be quite devastating. On top of that we have to send our 18 MedInfs on suicide missions to get rid of the unit support.
The core cities are building Cathedrals and others are building temples/courthouse/markets.

ibt : Our GA finishes, I switch the guv on in all cities (just for this inter-round) to manage the change in happiness.

350 : We make 47gpt with 156gpt troop support and 156gpt to other civs. We need 3 clowns in pre-cath size 12 cities at 20% lux.
Rotterdam has a 13f surplus which is absolutely no use, but it is making us tons of money.
We have 5999 gold in the bank...that means *all* of our 44 horses can upgrade to knights
Lets go baby

I have units (the Horses, MedInfs and SwissMercs moving from the northern front to the South..) on auto-move so watch out !
if you dont like it click on them when you open the turn. I believe India is so stretched out we need to go and hit them
to get some techs, we cant let them grow too big : they are killing the Greeks, at war with the Vikes and are behind in techs
(well at least not in IA). Lets first get 2 spanish cities and assess maybe you could build galleys and we can invade Spain, its
only 1 tile of coast to their island...

Good luck!

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] SidSG-350 AD.zip
463.27KB
Old 02-03-2004, 09:38   #123
Kingreno

GOT IT
Old 02-03-2004, 10:23   #124
anarres
anarchist butcher

Old 26-03-2004, 10:48   #125
Skyfish