Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Kings of Chaos
Home

Old 19-09-2005, 15:37   #51
ERIKK

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I'm not joining another game. I don't really like this game, but I've had it with those internet games where everybody's cheating. I'll stick to hattrick.
I'll give KoC a try for the next age, unless civ4 is better than I expect
Yeah I understand. When civ4 comes out I will prolly pick up some PBEM's again with players I know I can count on. In any case I will drop KoC (boring) and my diplo games (I hate waiting for others near every season). Maybe I quit my two civ3 PBEMs too. The 8game and TAM arent running very well due to lack of commitment of some of the team members...

About Ogame. I don't know yet - it's fun now. It resembles Imperium Galatica II but then on the internet. I guess it depends on civ4 whether I continue or not.
ERIKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 18:15   #52
DrAlimentado

yeah oGame looks cool but more complex, if I had more time in my life then I might play it. In fact it looks very like the kind of mass internet game that I might design...

I am also hoping that civ4 - when it gets here - will be giving me some multiplayer kicks for a while to come. and solo I guess, but I am really hoping that the MP kicks arse.

On KoC - I want to see age5, hopefully to the end. It's kinda boring but I still enjoy it somehow. There's no point in just making up the numbers erikk, if you don't want to play then don't feel obligated. If we get so there are only 2 of us left playing then we can always go join one of the many active clans that are out there!

DrAlimentado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 18:22   #53
Shabbaman
Administrator

I'm not really into pbem's anymore, I hope the other (pitchboss) mp options are actually fun. Playing short games with other cdz'ers sound very appealing.

This KoC is a weird game. I started when this age was under way and I stopped clicking (mostly) once I got to 640 units a day. Still I'm ranked pretty high. I guess this means a lot of players have quit since. The single challenge for me is whether or not dr A. can make a three digit rank next age.
Old 19-09-2005, 19:44   #54
DrAlimentado

if I point out my 3 digit ranking from last week posted here I hope that dosen't mean all your KoC ambitions are fulfilled!

Now a 2 digit ranking... mwuhahaha. but seriously, perhaps 2 digit is too difficult to obtain, but I think I can get top 500 maybe even higher (if RSI dosen't stop me clicking!)
Old 19-09-2005, 19:47   #55
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DrAlimentado

I hope that dosen't mean all your KoC ambitions are fulfilled!

Old 19-09-2005, 21:35   #56

Sorry, I've been bloody busy lately... I'm not sure if I will play Age 5... I'm playing till the end of Age 4 though.

I can't make shabba my commander, since 1st Paal quitted and now Propain (?)
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 22:52   #57
DrAlimentado

yeah PP quit

thats a real arse that your commander quitting twice uses up your 2 officer switches, dam stupid KoC rules!

well I hope you stay with us for age5, if you want some clicks I'll donate you some anyway - just post here

Old 19-09-2005, 22:58   #58
DrAlimentado

Erikk -- er, no problem with you quitting right now but can I have my clicks back!!

if you login to wf you can transfer whats remaining to me (or to another cdz-er) but I'd rather not see my 1000 clicks just thrown away

Old 19-09-2005, 23:07   #59
DrAlimentado

in fact best of all (for me) would be if you just let your account drift... that way I still get the clicks.

Of course if you are definitely quitting you could also give us the selloff value of your account
Old 19-09-2005, 23:29   #60
ERIKK

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DrAlimentado

Erikk -- er, no problem with you quitting right now but can I have my clicks back!!

if you login to wf you can transfer whats remaining to me (or to another cdz-er) but I'd rather not see my 1000 clicks just thrown away

I can't login at WF...
ERIKK is offline   Reply With Quote