Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 12-02-2008, 19:43   #11
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Won a very close match 4-3, was expecting to lose, so happy with the three points.

Finished the season second overall, two points behind team number one. Very pleased with the performance of the team in the second half of the season, going on an eight game winning streak after winning only two of the first six games. It looked like the season could be a complete disaster for a while. To be honest I feel a little hard done by not to have clinched the top spot, as I had some unusually bad luck in the first half of the season that cost me maybe five points, from games where I had clearly better ratings.

Congrats to our league winners.
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 20:28   #12
Kemal

Drew 2-2 vs the number 2 in the final match of the season, putting me on 37 points total for this season.

Congrats to all our winners this season, and very unfortunate BCLG not to autopromote after such a good season. Good luck in the qualifier to you and all else that still need to play this season.
Old 15-02-2008, 14:19   #13
yndy
Prince

I beat the sh*t out of everyone in my division 14 league wins, 3 goals per match on average, 5 goals received all season. Promoted to division III.
Old 17-02-2008, 15:10   #14
arne1
King

won my last match versus number 2 giving me 40 points ans secured the title and autopromotion. hav not lost a leugue match since week 7 of last season. this will probbly end quickly in V.