Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Beorn's Wintry Cavern
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59   #11
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Number 74 now, QSC next turn.

We agreed to a ceasefire, nothing was actually going on in the war.

However, I have an archer overseeing the warrior he has closest to my borders and a HA coming out of the oven soon. Work on Pyramids has also started and I plan on giving it 3 or 4 chops. My sea city will be a big beaker farm so it'll pay for my new city closer to the choke (N of rice). That'll be 4. Mauer doesn't have 3 and a special event just squished his improvements over the wheat farm tile he had. This game is going to be extremely hard for him to come back from.

His research went Monotheism-Writing-AH, mine went HBR-Alpha.

After Pyramids I'll have an easier time breathing with luxes. Eventually I'll get monarchy for wines and expand east when my economy is stable enough. I'll probably keep my core 5 in my peninsula though. Not sure where to fit #5: it *must* get copper but should I go west of it, for cow fish and hills, or east from it, for more unshared flatlands? I'm leaning towards west. More my style of city placement.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote