Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 15:01   #21
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by yndy

-Games will be played as friendlies and booked accordingly in Hattrick; Challanges should be accepted by Friday evening or I'll spam your inbox at HT, CDZ and home.
LOL
I take it you and Meli want to try me. You both logged in today but could not agree to a match between you. I like these smilies
Old 02-04-2004, 16:30   #22
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

pushing it to the limit Just challenged Meli, waiting for his response.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:39   #23
Melifluous
Administrator

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

pushing it to the limit Just challenged Meli, waiting for his response.
Funny thing was I had already challenged PP and he hadnt noticed...

[rofl]

Melifluous

PS. All sorted now...
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Old 05-04-2004, 23:09   #24
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Something must have gone wrong (read : I deleted all unread messages without reading carefully) as I didnt see that. Sorry Mel, my apologies
Old 06-04-2004, 10:26   #25
Cruise

Bot 1 = Jeroen United ?
Old 06-04-2004, 13:04   #26
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Cruise

Bot 1 = Jeroen United ?
No, when one team plays a Bot, they actually get a 5-0 win in the CDZ Cup and the team can arrange other friendly.
Old 06-04-2004, 20:45   #27
Cruise

ok, so it's just a walk-over
Old 08-04-2004, 01:48   #28
Bootstoots

Quote:
quote:
1730 spectators had come to The Yellow Boot this cloudy day. Yellow tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Baicu - Dias, Evertorp, Knott - James, Negron, Kane, Buffington, Talley - Lara, Vazquez.

Aristocats started off with a 5-4-1 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Vugts - Sulaiman, Royle, Maassen, van den Burg, Salman - Tomic, Hoogerheide, Keller, Spirito - Maas.

It was an obvious ambition of Yellow to attack on the flanks. Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Aristocats. Aristocats almost scored after a counterattack 29 minutes into the match, but Serge Maas took a shot from the left that landed harmlessly in the side of the net. Jamie Negron gave his Yellow the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Yellow´s Randy Knott putting the lead up to 2 - 0. The referee showed Yellows Maurice Talley the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The referee showed Aristocatss Serge Maas the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The home sides Maurice Talley twisted a free kick home in the 41st minute, putting Yellow ahead 3 - 0. The structure of the game started to change as Yellow decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Halftime score was 3 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Yellow, with an impressive 56 percent possession of the ball.

In the 46:th minute Wout van den Burg had a fantastic opportunity to reply but his shot hit the side of the goal. Yellow put themselves up 4 - 0 when Rubén Lara broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Aristocats will have to do without Geert Hoogerheide for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Falko Claessens. Mansoor Rasheed Sulaiman could´ve grabbed a goal in the 55:th minute when he got a pass putting him free of the home side´s defence, but he was unable to take advantage of the situation. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Yellow´s Rubén Lara got himself booked. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Aristocats, with an impressive 63 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Victor Baicu. Peter Evertorp was a disappointment, however. Most important Aristocats player was Wout van den Burg. However, Sleiman Salman made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 4 - 0.
After not winning any CDZ cup matches last season, this was a good change. Good luck to all in this cup!
Old 08-04-2004, 06:29   #29
Kingreno

Congrats to Yellow Boots.

The return trip to Netherlands was an unhappy one as Geert Hoogerheide will be out for more then a month.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:39   #30
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:A scorching day at Sticla T-veni Arena, where 2677 spectators were in place for today´s match. Sticla started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Vlad - Rădulescu, Spiridon, Tutuianu - Ungureanu, Barbu, Codreanu, Bănica - Mĺrtensson, Timou, Macavei.

Acorazado had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Farruggia - Hoekstra, Wijnen, Kal - van der Tempel, Geijtenbeek, Remmen, Honeydew, van der Klauw - Berg, Ernst.

Acorazado´s Noël van der Klauw gave the visitors a 0 - 1 lead in the 7:th minute with a superb strike from the right. Acorazado´s Kelvin van der Tempel received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 7:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 2. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. As Barbu Ungureanu had, completely unprovoked, swept the legs out from under an opponent in front of a linesman, the referee gave the Sticla player a red card without batting an eye. Thijs Geijtenbeek of Acorazado received a yellow card in the 27:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Halftime score was 0 - 2. Acorazado held the ball, with a clear 51 percent possession rate.

Petrut Bănica behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 51st minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. Sticlas Tyree Timou went wide in the 59:th minute, recieving a brilliant pass slicing through the visiting teams central defense line, putting the 1 - 2 goal away. Cătălin Rădulescu was just a finger´s breadth away from an equaliser for Sticla, but Brooks Farruggia managed to ward the closing shot off for a corner. After 73 minutes George Macavei got through on the right and was very close to equalising for the home side, but didn´t get the shot away. Unsportsmanlike behaviour by Thijs Geijtenbeek rendered him his second booking of the match, and Acorazado had to finish the game with a reduced squad. Ionut Codreanu pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 79:th minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 2 - 2 equaliser away. Sticla, bringing the final ball possession rate to 77 percent, dominated the battle.

After the regular 90 minutes, the agony of overtime followed. Florin Spiridon gave his Sticla the lead with 3 - 2, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. With that Sticla had won the game in extra time. The most dominating Sticla player was without a doubt Tyree Timou. Petrut Bănica on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Acorazado player was without a doubt Jason Hoekstra. Helmut Remmen was a disappointment, however. The match ends 3 - 2.
Under the 90 minutes rule, the game will be listed as a 2 - 2 draw. On the bright side the fans probably found the game very entertaining as we had a record EUR8.5k from gate fees for each side. That should pay for Schip's travel expenses.