Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Matrix' forum
Home

Old 25-11-2008, 14:30   #1
Matrix
Administrator

Default Return to Duniapetu - Spoiler

This pitboss' home is at Evolution Games (formerly Strategames) and a sequel of this game, which might accidentally be the most fun pitboss I've ever played. A separate subforum has been made for this game.

And this is my setting:

De Marchi (China) and I (Rome) are at war with classical_hero (Mongolia). We're trapped on this (pen)insula. I haven't met anyone else.

Classical_hero blitzkrieged De Marchi and I chose to pick De Marchi's side, because I believe classical_hero is potentially a more dangerous enemy. I'll deal with De Marchi later. He's a n00b in the field - first pitboss ever - though of course underestimation is one's biggest enemy.

The war isn't going as smoothly as I anticipated. De Marchi had classical_hero's capital for less than a turn, and now he's recovering quite well. But I'm building praetorians now, so if I play this out well classical_hero won't have much he can do to prevent his elimination. I should make sure De Marchi and I have a solid peace deal until classical_hero's gone.
Old 25-11-2008, 16:14   #2
socralynnek

Wow, that's an early war, but given you are so close to each other, it's quite normal.

Looks like classical hero had quite a poor food start.