Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Greekguy's forum
Home

Old 10-07-2007, 18:22   #11
greekguy

Well, after a very, very long absence from this site, I've decided to start updating my spoilers once again. I'll try not to slack off again, but if things get busy again (like when school starts up in Sept.) then I guess they might get dropped.

Anyway, if anyone's interested here's the short version of where all my games are right now:

My First Epic PBEM: I got whacked by bathsheba, who steamrolled through med with Berserkers in less than 30 turns.
BloodBath PBEM: This game is still going, although very slowly. Not much has changed, still building and preparing for massive war, but I did finally switch to Monarchy
Epic 5 City: Game died a few months ago.
Tiny PBEM: Still early on, though game is progressing semi-quickly.
CIV duel v. robbo: Game going very slowly (mostly my fault), both of us are still preparing for a showdown that will decide the game.

If anyone is interested in the long versions of any of these games, just ask and I'll post it in their respective spoiler threads.

Also, I started a new PBEM that I may or may not start a spoiler thread for. And that's all of it.

greekguy is offline   Reply With Quote