Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > World of Warcraft - CDZ GUILD FORUMS
Home

Old 21-02-2006, 07:11   #1
Egladil

Default getting things going.

OK, the guild is getting pretty stagnant. I'm dissapointed in the amount of people that post here, even tho its in the GMOTD all the time. Nothing ever happens.
I'm just tired of PUGs, and everyone in the guild just seems to do his own thing (probably most people are forced to, and gotten used to it) and there's no real incentive from anyone but the 4 people on here to get anything done together. I've talked to you guys in game, but i think it might be better to get things going on here in a central place where we can all read it instead of just in /w to eachother.

So, what do you guys think? Can we still get something going, or would it just be better give up and quit while we're still ahead?
Egladil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 22:53   #2
Einea

Well at the moment i couldnt agree more. I mean how many ppl, see the mess everyday, and how many have taken the time to come post here?? 6?? I mean with the amount of ppl in the guild?

Hope to hear your opinions none theless.
Old 23-02-2006, 16:50   #3

let's get the elites to start a "rise of the fallen" guild.
DARKAGE can be like a farming team.. :P
What I mean is a 60s only guild. MC, ZG and Onyxia raids on planned dates with a schedule on a homepage where ppl can sign up.
Might sound hars but seriously, I don't find DARKAGE a very fun 60guild... Only good thing about it is you guys!
Old 24-02-2006, 20:51   #4
Einea

Well to be honest, i dont have the details here, but i have been invited to a group like that. If you want, ill post here the details. We can stay in DARKAGE, and then join them for raid groups to all the instances. Also, its just to true what your saying, were a nice bunch of ppl together, and I for one, would like to see us merge with a bigger guild and then the ppl who want to do their thing, can still do so, and us, who want more can get that to . . . . .
What you think??
** I'll post the details of the other site here as soon I can!, And have a great weekend!! I wont be on much, cause im spending time with my better half for the weekend!
Old 28-02-2006, 23:55   #5
Egladil

Seems like the way to go. Love darkage and everybody in it, but its going nowhere. Meli agrees, and we where thinking of going for cabs guild maybe, but i'm open to any suggestion
Old 01-03-2006, 08:58   #6
Einea

Well, I do agree, what i would also suggest we do so long, is i have noticed some new and upcoming guilds, that only recruit high lvl chars, and they aint to big yet, so if we join one of these, that has fewer players, we have a better chance on going to raids etc. Just an idea, i know of kompanipie thats one of them, so . . . . but yes, i agree, i love the ppl, but to be able to further our own gaming experience, we will have to move on. So when i also get a chance, ill have a chat to Cab and ask him to have a word with his GM and to find out if there is space for the 3 of us, and hopefully when Mio comes back one day, he can then also join us. Im sure Mersad, and Kardan will also join us if we decide to move on . . .
Old 01-03-2006, 09:33   #7

I have also talked with "Malus" The guildleader of Cabs guild. They are not recruiting at the moment but he said he would keep in touch.

Einea, if your idea is working that is probably a very good idea!
Old 06-03-2006, 15:53   #8
Egladil

hey guys just a little fyi incase you havent heard from cabalariel yet, I'm outta internet for atleast a while, i'm looking at 3 more weeks without broadband, gonna be around a bit on dialup soon perhaps and see how that goes, but plz keep me updated here if there's anything interesting going on, thanks.
Old 06-03-2006, 19:53   #9
Einea

Well, it looks like we did get things "MOVING" in the end. . . . .

FYI Kardan, its now Cab, Myself, Egladil, Melifluous, Miomha, Mehrad & Mersad that has joined Malus Spiritus.

Update on DARKAGE as from yesterday when i checked, Ex left with all his Chars, Zoe left and joined MYTHS. . .
So DUDHI is the new GM of Darkage, and Peri, You, Kaz, and ash is pretty much left in the guild. . . .

Unfortunately, im also moving house next week, so i might also be out of internet for at least a month ( But will be trying to get that set up asap again!!

Will post here from work from time to time otherwise!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:25   #10
Egladil

*sigh* I wish i could log on! ZOMG.
So cab got on eggy and i'm in MS now all safe and sound, and have you guys told them about me beeing MIA for a little while? I hope that dont fuck shit up if they're gonna vote for members and stuff. do they have a guild forum?