Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 24-09-2005, 23:39   #21
Tubby Rower

The warrior is headed back home.... Continents or a crazy pangaea is probably what the land type is.

99.48KB
Old 26-09-2005, 12:25   #22
Tubby Rower

not much new has changed....on my end. I just sent off turn 20 to grs. He planted a city last turn. My granary is up and I have 2 more turns before my settlers start flowing out. My warrior is also home now.

I've also finished The Wheel with no horses in sight!!! That sucks. So I went to warrior code since my UU is a ton of shields that I can't support right now. I hope that all of the mountains and hills are some indication that iron will be nearby.
Old 27-09-2005, 01:48   #23
admiral kutzov

just spamming for gold
Old 27-09-2005, 15:26   #24
Tubby Rower

I'm getting a settler in a turn or two. I'm thinking to plant him on the wines, but I might save that one for the second city since it's

1. not on a river, and
2. doesn't have growth potential.

I think that the 2nd settler will go on the wines or I might go get that wheat with a city radius.

The wheat city will probably be a worker pump and Goldburg will be a military city.
Old 03-10-2005, 23:40   #25
Tubby Rower

I had a barb wonder toward my third city. Luckily I had just planted it last turn.

We're now on turn 30. I have 3 cities and a settler going toward the 4th.

I have some wines connected and am 3 turns away from BW. then I'll be lacking HBR & IW before I have all of the military techs.
Old 06-10-2005, 17:08   #26
Tubby Rower

I have 4 cities now....a couple of barbs have shown up. I've dispatched a coupl eof warriors to take 'em out. I get BW next turn then I'll start up on IW (last of the AA military techs).

I got this message when settling next to a GH

70.86KB
Old 07-10-2005, 09:49   #27
Pastorius
Custard used tile

You settled on thundra?

What about going south with them settlers?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:55   #28
Tubby Rower

I wanted to get that goody hut. I was really hoping for another warrior but the free masonry was nice. I think that I'll start a group called the Free Masons

The tundra isn't that that bad. I figured that I could share the sugar 2 out of every 4 turns and there is a bg that I can work 2 SE and tons of forests. Also the barbs were in the south and I dare not lose a settler at this stage.

I've sent my two warriors to the south to clear out the barbs before I send the next settler down there.

Thanks for the interest Paal. I was starting to feel like I was talking to myself. Believe it or not I did think about going south and to the west, but the south had the aforementioned barbs and the west was a little farther and will be next in line
Old 07-10-2005, 13:09   #29
Rik Meleet

We're all reading it. We only comment when we feel like it.
What will you use your Tundra City for ?
Old 07-10-2005, 13:18   #30
Tubby Rower

great library

I don't know yet... I'm not that good at city placement or specialized cities except settler factories. In the near term warriors.