Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Irigy's forum
Home

Old 20-02-2004, 14:55   #1
Irigy

Default my PBEMs

Here I will present my current PBEM activities:

About to start:

Anarres (Zulu) vs (Rome) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Anarres spoiler]

Current:

Erikk (Hittites) vs (Carthage) (02/15/2004 - ???) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Erikks spoiler]
Arghis (Carthage) vs (French) (02/23/2004 - ???) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Arghis' spoiler]
Digger760 (English) vs (Aztecs) (02/23/2004 - ???) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Diggers spoiler]

Finished:

Killer (Scandinavia) vs (Celts) (02/08/2004 - 02/23/2004: 187 turns, lost) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Killers spoiler]

Played Civs:
Aztecs
Carthage
Celts
French
Rome

This is based on the idea by Erikk. All rights by him.
and advise! )
Irigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2004, 21:00   #2
Irigy

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Irigy
Killer (Scandinavia) vs (Celts) (02/08/2004 - 02/23/2004: 187 turns, lost) [open thread] [my spoiler] [Killers spoiler]
This game has caused some grief, esp. since i'm sort of guilty that Killer decided to stop or widely reduce his activities in the ladder.
When realizing how other games are set up, i wasn't really happy about the way our game was set up. This is mostly to a misunderstanding, and me being very new to the whole PBEM stuff.
I did NOT use the right way to communicate this, and i'm very sorry for that. But all of this doesn't have anything to do with the outcome of the game. I always said, and i'm still saying that this game should count as a win for Killer. The misunderstanding before the game started doesn't have anything to do with that.
So I'd like to stress that i really want to have that game counted. If Killer doesn't want a win, i want to have at least a loss (and no win to anybody).
and advise! )
Irigy is offline   Reply With Quote