Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Other Other Games
Home

Old 15-09-2005, 23:41   #11
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Happy reading, I also checked some fora and there is a good deal of info around. From what i've seen the game takes well into account that people have other affairs besides playing games, I must say the game mechanics look very interesting.
Old 16-09-2005, 10:05   #12
ERIKK

Yeah, after a while it takes half a day or day to build something. So you can step back and relax. In t3eh beginning you can stick around and see building finishing.

My planet:

37.56KB

I have to wait for the deterium to reach 200. Then I can build a research center
ERIKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 10:30   #13
Beam
c00l b33r

Force one after completing a level 3 Deuterium Synth.:

46.78KB

In 2,5 hours time a next level Solar plant can be build and in another 2 hours a Research Lab!
Old 16-09-2005, 11:00   #14
ERIKK

Nice - I have been reading the manual for a bit and the game seems far more complex that I imagined.

You are doing very good by the way: for me it's the same - I need another solar plant update and then I will be able to build a research plant
Old 16-09-2005, 11:46   #15
Beam
c00l b33r

Yup, you seem to be a bit short on Deuterium.
Old 16-09-2005, 13:36   #16
Beam
c00l b33r

Current status at Force One. Some bloke stole Deuterium!

46.68KB

Deuterium is the bottleneck atm and a some overproduction in Chrystal. Buildqueue: Research Lab > Robotic Factory > further improve resource production.

I made a handy spreadsheet that calculates the amount of resources available by the hour so I know when to log in again.

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] ogamecalculator.zip
3.3KB
Old 16-09-2005, 13:53   #17
ERIKK

According to one of the manuals it's impossible to attack low tech players (with 0 points). You start getting points when to achieve research levels/points. It seems you loose Deterium when you inspect the galaxy. I lost some too. First I thought it was a glitch as I have no tech for such a fuction but then I got the message 'not enough Deteurium' each time I pressed on the galaxy button (in the left menu).

AFAIK low level tech players are protected against stronger player according to some point-schema. Check the copy&paste text I uploaded earlier (mainly in Dutch).

From the manual:

Melkweg
De melkweg is je contact met je omgeving, hier kun je zien wie er om je heen in de buurt is, en wie je kunt aanvallen. Navigeren doe je met de knoppen bovenaan (12), je kunt coordinaten invoeren en op de knop 'Anzeigen' klikken (vertaalfoutje), of op de pijlen naar links en naar rechts. Recht voor je staan de planeten van jou zonnestelsel, met tussen haakjes de spelernaam, en ernaast de naam van de planeet. Je zult waarschijnlijk ook mensen met een rode, groene (19) of blauwe (13) kleur zien. Dit heeft te maken met wie je aan kan vallen en wie niet. Zolang je nog onder de 5000 score hebt, kun je alleen mensen aanvallen die tussen de 20% en 500% van jou score hebben, dus als je een score van 100 hebt, kunnen alleen mensen van score 20-500 jou aanvallen. Mensen met minder dan 20% zijn groen, mensen met meer dan 500% zijn rood. Wanneer je meer dan 5000 score hebt, kan iedereen boven de 5000 jou aanvallen en omgekeerd. Mensen met een blauwe naam staan in vakantiemodus. Dan kun je niet aangevallen worden, en produceren je mijnen ook niks. Handig voor als je op vakantie gaat. Je kunt vakantiemodus aanzetten bij 'Opties', maar je kunt het dan 2 dagen lang niet uitzetten, dus pas op.

So 20% from something can never be 0 points...
Old 16-09-2005, 14:27   #18
Beam
c00l b33r

Quote:
quote:It seems you loose Deterium when you inspect the galaxy. I lost some too. First I thought it was a glitch as I have no tech for such a fuction but then I got the message 'not enough Deteurium' each time I pressed on the galaxy button (in the left menu).
That seems to explain it.
Old 16-09-2005, 15:03   #19
ERIKK

...it costs 10 deterium per attempt...
Old 17-09-2005, 10:53   #20
ERIKK

Fighter path:

Licht gevechtsschip
===================
Werf(niveau 1) *
Verbrandings motor(niveau 1) *

Werf
====
Robot fabriek(niveau 2) *

Verbrandings motor
==================
Energie techniek(niveau 1) *
Onderzoeks lab(niveau 1) <== got that one

Maybe I can get it tonight but then I still dont know if I can use the fighter to do recon missions for colony searching... I think it can though. The colony ship is very far away for now but playing around with other ships sounds like fun to me!

stats as we speak:

I want the Metal update next:

56.62KB

39.77KB