Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Classical Hero's Heroic Escapades
Home

Old 07-08-2007, 20:53   #11
failedreality
Warlord

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

Cheerios not so cheery for you then...
Not a chance..
Old 07-08-2007, 21:24   #12
Robboo
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

we're a bunch of whiners.
We still have functional testes...
Old 07-08-2007, 21:44   #13
mauer
King

I'm tall, hit my head on stuff sometimes...mostly my wife's fist.
Old 08-08-2007, 00:03   #14
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Stomage problems weren't that nice only decades ago but afaik can be cured very well today. Hope they get it sorted out soon CH!

Back in '81 there were 2 issues assuring I wouldn't be drafted for the Dutch conscription army of that era:
- Being 6'9" with the limit at 6'8"
- And being well shortsighted as a solid backup. Iirc the limit at the time was -6 while I'm about -7.

Contacts are an easy solution for the eyes and imo there also are laser procedures now which bring -7 back to a well controlled 0. Being tall is easy to deal with in NL but you have to know the does and don'ts. But try to buy a pair of trousers in the US and you'll learn soon the High'n Mighty really is oriented towards the mighty!
Old 08-08-2007, 00:08   #15
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Quote:
quote: I'm tall, hit my head on stuff sometimes...mostly my wife's fist.
My pants are tall, they drag on the ceiling and I hit my penis on stuff sometimes ... j/k

I have allergies that give me nightmares just thinking about them. I'll visit a doc asap to get de-sensitivity shots, now that my nurse aunt told me about that, but I haven't been able to get to a clinic with my schedule lately.

Some days I just get a full nose, sore throat, itchy eyes or mucus spits, but when I happen to inhale something I shouldn't, pollen or dust or something, it can go from burning scratchy skin inside the articulations to heavy dizzyness and unability to sleep at all. When it happens at night, I wake up with a nightmare headache and like I spent the night running rather than sleeping.

My nuts produce quite a very healthy amount of sperm though, so no Tubs Syndrome here.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Old 08-08-2007, 00:36   #16
mauer
King

Bunch of ball kickers...
Old 08-08-2007, 03:41   #17
Whomp
King

All sports related injuries I suppose except my tonsils and recently getting glasses due to old age.
Left hand broke taking infield practice by a fungo bat.
Right thumb broke from a foul tip.
Scar on right thumb tearing a hole in it by dragging the QB down. Big play and all...
Scar on right index finger...playing golf in the basement and breaking a window. I tried pulling the glass out myself.
Scar on the top of my bald head from someone jumping on me at the pool.
Scar on the back of my bald head from someone running into me during a relay race (I was dribbling going backwards and they were looking down going forwards...dork).
Old 08-08-2007, 09:33   #18
Darkness

I have louzy eyesight, -7.75 in one eye and -8.00 in the other.
But besides that I am thankfully not bothered by phusical problems (outside of two torn ligament incidents (ankle and knee)).
Old 08-08-2007, 12:13   #19
Tubby Rower

Stop talking about my balls!!! They work fine. It's just that their plumbing had some "modifications". And just so you know.... both kids were conceived on the first go-round.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:22   #20
classical_hero
Warlord

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by failedreality

Last Jan (07) I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. (Intestinal Disease) Which basically means I'm highly allergic to Wheat, Rye, Barley and Oat Grains. So to keep a huge story short, I cannot eat anything that is made with those 4 listed about grains.. really sucks sometimes...

They say 1 in every 133 US people have it but it is really mis-diagnosed all the time for IBS and other stomach issues..
If I were to hedge my bets, I would say that it the disease that I most likely would have, that is causing my stomach Problems. So that means that most cereals are are out of bounds, so what do you have for breakfast?

@BCLG100. I used to like Cheerios when I was younger, but now I find that they arr not filling.