Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 04-07-2007, 06:30   #101
Whomp
King

There's some decent resources on that island so good plan.
Old 09-07-2007, 00:33   #102
JerichoHill

Operation Pillage Fishing Boats is a go. 2 boats down, 1 to go.

His galley is out. Dunno where its going. Whomp, probably either your way or attacking me next turn

Woohoo! He's down from 3 pop to 2 pop. STARVE EM OUT!
Old 09-07-2007, 00:55   #103
Whomp
King

JH let him move my way and I would chase him with your trimerre. I will not allow him to move two spots so that eventually we'll sink him if he gets luck with sinking one of us.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:14   #104
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Net tomorrow maybe ... crossing fingers !!!
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 17:15   #105
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Back in the game. Attack time now? 7 axes against 4 archers should win in the end, if we toss warriors in. After that we'll just have a few warriors to deal with. Send 4 axes, all the warriors, the 3 other axes. Hopefully the axe that isn't city raider will promote to healer.

I know it isn't quite wise but heh, it sounds like fun. Your call though

I'd send my settler on top of the furs though, giving my city whales and making it so I don't need to work a tundra bullsheizer tile to get the extra gold.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 10-07-2007, 17:28   #106
JerichoHill

Regardless, we should all be logged in at the same time when we commence our attack.

Here's my thought.

There is no way for any reinforcement from his teammates. We have enough forces to surround and starve him out. Therefore, that's exactly what I propose we do. I figure his maintenance will be very high, he won't be contributed anything to research for his team, and gradually his city will starve (he won't be able to work any tiles).

In the meantime we can bolster our forces a good bit. Let's throw in a few more units and attack soon, but when?
When we all can be online at the same time.

Let's figure that out, and then we can go from there.

Additionally, we should be building *some* navy because of the inevitable attack coming eventually. I need to spam out some cities and we should beeline now to get my UU active. Berserkers/Cats to wipe BCLG's team away. (Of course, I will need copper or iron)

Basically, once we knock BLCG on our side, I think you guys need to settle and build navy while I crank out axemen. When we get our req techs, we shut off research, I promote the axemen, and off we go
Old 10-07-2007, 22:58   #107
Whomp
King

We have a 23% chance versus archers with axes. The question is whether the warriors can do enough damage first or even whether it's worth trying that tact.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:19   #108
JerichoHill

He has 4 archers, 6 warriors, and 1 pop. He cannot whip anymore, if he could before.

We have 8 axes, and alot of quechas and warriors. I've moved my forces to start eliminating squares that he can use. Let's shut down all production. Whomp, move your ocean unit over to the coast and I think between us we can take out all his sea tiles, and we have enough units to take out his land production.

We'll just produce more axemen and cats, and take care of business soon. within 20 turns. No way he gets more than 1 additional unit to our like, 5.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:42   #109
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Catapults and holding off sounds much wiser indeed.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:42   #110
JerichoHill

Deny him all production and growth capabilities