Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Other Other Games
Home

Old 04-08-2006, 16:47   #11
tofra

@Tubby: you have a team right now. And indeed as socralynnek already metioned, we are dutch.. :-) So don't shoot us when we have misspelled something But great that you want to test, and verify everything. I've also added alot of other countries, so you could select USA
Right now we are working on redesigning the website (layout). And also a match report is unavailable (but the match is completely calculated). I will start working on that when i'm back from holiday..
tofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 17:14   #12
Tubby Rower

A couple other notes from me searching around (btw, don't worry about the words, and I'll stop telling you abou them if you really don't care [] )

- grey/white text on the grey background is difficult to read (maybe change the background or make the background solid instead of "bumpy"
- I couldn't figure out how to look at other leagues so I spammed friendly challenges to every team with an id 1-50
- sorting team players by OSS, age, etc would be nice (I understand it'll be eventually)

Do you want feedback here or in the forum? I've registered over there so I could spam that forum instead of just this thread
Old 04-08-2006, 17:32   #13
tofra

@Tubby: please let me know everything what's wrong with the language.. I had hardcoded everything, but now i'm creating a language template. Our first template is english, and as you know, we aren't English, so we may write things down in Dutch-English. As you are from the US, you know the best how to write thing gramatically correct.
About the text, we've noticed that it is hard to read. This template is just ripped of the internet, and it's not what we expected it to be. So a friend of mine told me he would try to make a new website. I've give him some examples, and he will work on that during my holiday.. When i'm back I hope we can implement the new webtemplate.
Sorting stuff of the players is planned.

You can choose yourself where you give feedback, here or on our forum. I also don't know if we keep the forum, that's something Energy and I need to discuss. (as we can use this board )

Did you saw any errors or other weird things when you were playing around? (btw: you can change you country )
Old 04-08-2006, 17:39   #14
socralynnek

since when do people from the US know proper English (anyone else here I can bash for his language?)...

beware tofra and Energy, if I now get Dutch Spam phone calls, I know exactly who sold my number...
Old 04-08-2006, 18:09   #15
romeothemonk
King

The language is a lot of past tense uses, but I have formed the Meantime Monks

I will take on some others in the games
Old 04-08-2006, 18:33   #16
BCLG100
Deity

i formed BC's Bashers, is there any reason why we have to give such personal info to join the site (phone number, etc)?

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 18:55   #17
Tubby Rower

I just went through my squad and it appears as though I have a bunch of charismatic, good personality guys. What in the world does that do on the field?

Obviously Keeper skill is good for the Goal Tending position. but what about the others? I figure that this could go into the rules eventually, but I have a match in 2 days. I'll likely lose but I figured I would ask anyway.
Old 04-08-2006, 19:06   #18
romeothemonk
King

I have a match with Tubby in 5 days.

Dynomite!!!

I hope we play it at my Preperation H stadium

If that is too offensive, Ill change it to the Stupid Flander's Stadium
Old 04-08-2006, 19:18   #19
tofra

We have decided to remove the personal address information (and also delete the current supplied information).
Old 04-08-2006, 19:19   #20
Tubby Rower

I just put that I live @ 123 Any St. with a phone number of 123-456-7890 []