Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Other Other Games
Home

Old 18-08-2006, 11:37   #41
Swingue
Prince

Hi Energy,

I wonder one thing, won't you get into problems with Hattrick by copying some of their game-elements?

================================================

Swingue got a new pair of eyes, 20/20 vision now
Swingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 08:33   #42
Energy
Chieftain

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Swingue

Hi Energy,

I wonder one thing, won't you get into problems with Hattrick by copying some of their game-elements?
Oh, I'm not to worried about that. This is only phase one of the game, which you are seeing here. In phase two we will add some game elements, which will look nothing at all like hattrick. And as long as we are not making money off of this, I can't imaging there being any problem.

In the first phase, we are only concerned about the basic game elements, like player set up, number of goals/injuries/deaths and financial balance. Phase two will bring all the extras, which will make the game worth while to keep playing in the long run. I can't tell you too much about this now, other then that we are planning to end phase one in Octobre.

But indeed, some current elements need some tuning, away from hattrick. there's lots of work to be done!
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 14:04   #43
Tubby Rower

I noticed that the match descriptions are up, but they are in Dutch I presume. So unfortunately I can't tell what happened to one of my trainees that now has a +12 injury [>]

Why did the injuries get turned on but the match income is still not?
Old 22-08-2006, 16:55   #44
Energy
Chieftain

Hi Tubby,

The good news is that the injury is only 12 days, not weeks orso. The bad news indeed, that we're still working in the income part. There this is a test, I wouldn't bother myself when you get in the red with your numbers. Tom and I will reset the balance sheet for everybody, when we start with the income (hopefully this week or next).
Old 22-08-2006, 17:28   #45
Tubby Rower

Quote:
quote:Tom and I will reset the balance sheet for everybody, when we start with the income (hopefully this week or next).
So my sold player for 30k to Tom will be nullified. That completely sucks. Also it will hamper those who don't upgrade their training before then. Since salaries aren't coming out yet either, I would personally prefer that you not reset the economy.

EDIT:: After thinking about this some more... I realize that this is ALPHA testing and that I shouldn't expect that advantages that I get this early will be carried through to the end product. But I can hope []
Old 23-08-2006, 08:20   #46
Energy
Chieftain

Hi Tubby, I'll discuss this with Tom and we'll let you know. We'll try to make it as fair as possible for everyone.
Old 03-09-2006, 00:46   #47
tofra

This week changes:
- The economy scheduler has been created. Now income is generated from a match being played, salary of players is paid, stadium costs are paid, staff costs are being paid.
- The match engine has been improved, and now creates match reports! Please see our forum if you can help us with translations.

I hope to be able to put a new website design online tomorrow!
tofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 23:22   #48
tofra

The new website is online! Check it out, and let us know if you like it!
Old 03-09-2006, 23:27   #49
BCLG100
Deity

ive forgotton all my details is there anyway to recover them or should i just sign up again???

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 23:31   #50
tofra

That function isn't available. But I can reset your password. I'll send you a PM.