Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 26-05-2008, 07:25   #1
Aggie
Emperor

Default season 35, round 13

Despite a MotS in my last away match I lost 2-4. But due to a draw of the 2nd placed team Lucky Aggie is 99,99% sure to be champion. The fans are still delirious, so hopefully I have a full stadium next week. That game may also turn into a loss, because team spirit is furious now...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 09:00   #2
socralynnek

Won 0-4 away PICing. Lost midfield slightly but won all other parts of the ratings.

Next week, I am facing no 2 at home. I have 3 points more (and +11 goals more), so I will very likely win the title. But for autopromotion I'd need a win.

Still I am thinking about fielding my B-squad to have better chances in the CDZ Cup which is more important than promotion for me (no, just kidding!)
Old 26-05-2008, 12:35   #3
BCLG100
Deity

Lost 9-0

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 13:21   #4
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Lost away 6-1 and our league is a big mess with 3 teams which can win. I can end in best case as number 3 and in worst case as number 4. This season had been quite horrible. I was virtually unable to train anything and perspective is quite unpleasant.
Old 26-05-2008, 16:00   #5
Robboo
King

I moved up to second.
I won but more importantly....number 1 loss. So now I am 1 point ahead of him and 1 point behind the current number 1. SO if number 1 losses or ties adn I win then I am champ.

Number 1 is playing number 3 so there is a chance. I am playing a team that was just reset at midseason.

Also, I am about to switch training either forwards or defenders. I will ask for advice in a few days as to what to do.
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 17:34   #6
arne1
King

picced and lost agaisnt the champion.He is now autopromoted, so good riddens. Went down to 6th place now, will almost certainly paly q-match now. So mission accomplished. Just have to win the Q-match.
Old 26-05-2008, 19:42   #7
Kingreno

I played the number 2 team who shared the top spot with number 1 team, but with 25 goals less. They play eachother next week so all ingredients for a climax next week. As the season is over for me and #3 place is what I'd get anyway I in all that is sportsmanship dictates for me not to interfere.

Of course I motsed, got a briliant MF and won 2-1. Muhahahaha.
Old 26-05-2008, 21:13   #8
Kemal

Won 4-2 which got me to 18 points, but it looks very likely that I will end the season with these 18(!) points in 7th, or even 8th place.

Strong possibility that the champion in that case will have 24. That's how close the league has been, unfortunately I didn't get a single lucky result or draw the entire season, and lost one home match I should have won. Tactics were fine but in the end my smaller squad is probably what kills me.

I'm content with the 18 points gained in what has been the 7th strongest league in Nederland, and will give it my best shot next week, but it looks like it is back to IV for Snaken. At least I can revamp my squad somewhat in a lower div.
Old 28-05-2008, 18:57   #9
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Won my game 0-8. My title rival lost 4-2, cutting their lead down to only two points for the final game of the season, leaving me a very, very slim chance of winning the title.
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote