Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 01-09-2006, 19:06   #21
Robboo
King

LSU LSU LSU....
A coach that played against LSu had a quote something like this...
"A saturday night in Baton Rouge..humid, the smell of freshly cut grass and the smell bourbon strognenough to giv eyou a buzz."

As someone who lives in Mississippi(for only 8 more weeks)...the only reason Ole Piss is on the list is you have to be a drunk to actually like them or want to live in this God forsaken arm pit of the USA, 3rd world country-like, stuck in the 1950s shit hole.

Do you think I am happy to be moving... OH and hows that for trash talking.

IF you ever get a chance..come on down adn watch a college game at LSU. IF you love college football this is one of the must see things. Peopel you dont know will feed you as you walk to teh game. Whether you are a LSU fan or a visitor..except for Florida, Auburn or Tulane, You wont leave the tailgating hungry nor with out at least one or two free drinks.

I am moving back to within 15-25 miles of the stadium..I am going to be one drunk SOB on Saturdays..
Old 01-09-2006, 21:38   #22
sz_matyas

Mistfit deserves the credit on the avatar.

I'm surprised at Wisconsin's ranking in the party schools. If they went on alcohol consumed, I figure we'd be easily top 1 or 2, but as far as non-sports parties it doesn't seem that outrageous. Maybe it's because I spend most of my time around engineers.

BTW the reason you get up at 9 and start drinking hard on football Sat. is so that you don't feel it when you've been standing outside in 40 deg. weather for the entire game. (Haven't done the 2 story beer bong, but have been to some wild tailgaiting, plus have season tickets for this year. Go Badgers!)
Old 01-09-2006, 23:07   #23
killercane
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Robboo

LSU LSU LSU....
As someone who lives in Mississippi(for only 8 more weeks)...the only reason Ole Piss is on the list is you have to be a drunk to actually like them or want to live in this God forsaken arm pit of the USA, 3rd world country-like, stuck in the 1950s shit hole.
One thing about Ole Miss though, 95% of their female undergrads are smoking hot. Only LSU and Florida come close imo.
Old 02-09-2006, 00:19   #24
Whomp
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by killercane

Quote:

LSU LSU LSU....
One thing about Ole Miss though, 95% of their female undergrads are smoking hot. Only LSU and Florida come close imo.
Ahem...Playboy's top 10. Why does Texas get it all?
1. University of Texas
2. Arizona State
3. UCLA
4. University of Florida
5. University of Arizona
6. Florida State
7. University of Alabama
8. University of Colorado
9. East Carolina
10. University of Georgia

Old 02-09-2006, 00:38   #25
Robboo
King

Quote:
[/quote]

I read somewheres that they had one of the highest rates of STDs for universities. The MS State fans were absolutely loving it.
Old 02-09-2006, 00:51   #26
bed_head7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

Quote:

Quote:

LSU LSU LSU....
Ahem...Playboy's top 10. Why does Texas get it all?
1. University of Texas
2. Arizona State
3. UCLA
4. University of Florida
5. University of Arizona
6. Florida State
7. University of Alabama
8. University of Colorado
9. East Carolina
10. University of Georgia
Except for UCLA, all of those schools are just full of white girls. Where is the fun in that?
Old 03-09-2006, 03:12   #27
Robboo
King

whats happeend to Cal. I guess my forgetting them was because the PAC10 cannot hang with the SEC. Honestly Tennessee was not as bad last year as their record indicated. The injuries and other problems was what caused them to lose 6 games.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:55   #28
bed_head7

I don't know what happened. That was certainly a bit of a surprise.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:58   #29
Robboo
King

Not to me....
Old 03-09-2006, 04:26   #30
Whomp
King

That was painful to watch.