Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 29-08-2011, 02:11   #101
Mistfit
King

I was getting worried about my match. '38 my bot opponent scored the first goal (ifk).

I was really going to be shamed if I lost to a bot!

I then proceeded to score 4 goals in the next 1 min 9 sec

Quote:
45:00 The teams went for the halftime break at 4 - 1.
44:46 Cheers filled the stadium as Zdenek Štarha broke through the visitors' central defence to put away the 4 - 1 goal for Mistfits.
44:29 Mistfits managed to extend their lead to 3 - 1 when Fabrizio Forina cut in neatly from the left side and struck a fine shot past the away team's goalkeeper.
44:06 The home side put themselves ahead 2 - 1 after 44 minutes courtesy of a breakthrough from Indrek Saare, who, unaided, came in from the right wing hooking the ball over the visitors' keeper.
43:37 Due to some great work on the right wing Mistfits's Zdenek Štarha was able to even the score after 43 minutes to make the score 1 - 1.
Old 29-08-2011, 16:29   #102
arne1
King

got a 2-2 draw, better result than expected. I still might survive this season.
Old 29-08-2011, 17:18   #103
socralynnek

Won 0-3 away. Expected as the opponent obviously gave up fighting for staying in the league.
Old 29-08-2011, 19:32   #104
barbu1977
Emperor

Kudos to KR and Ynneck for the cup wins.

Barbiers won this weekend allowing to continue their perfect season. I'm 3 points ahead of #2. Unfortunatly, I'm playing #2 and #3 away in the second half of the season. Therefore, nothing is secured yet!
Old 31-08-2011, 18:51   #105
Kingreno

Unhappy

Aristocats 0 - 4 Dag (347109620)
31-08-2011 17:00
55000 spectators had come to The Milfdome this cloudy day. Aristocats tactics involved an interesting *4-4-2‬ combination. They fielded: Fenin - Paredes, Marinescu, Ivarsson, Onko - Pescetto, Boeter, van Kulemborg, van Heel - Zawiślański, Fiumani.

A *2-5-3‬ alignment was the formation of choice for Dag. Lineup: Friđmundsson - te Braak, Martens - Rönngĺrd, Wasserzieher, Yu Kwan, McLoughlin, Alume - Gyurta, Nappu, van Seggelen.

After 6 minutes, speedy Roman Nappu dashed past his marker, making plenty of room for the second wave of attack. However, László Gyurta failed to score. 13 minutes into the game, Bernie van Seggelen had a great chance to put his team ahead, but his kick from the left went wide. The guests took the lead 14 minutes into the match, after a right-side attack resulted in Loh Yu Kwan scoring the 0 - 1 goal. 27 minutes into the match, Bernie van Seggelen came through the middle and almost added to his team's lead, but the shot went wide. Dag's Bernie van Seggelen demonstrated his experience by getting into a good position and being the first to react on a rebound off a savage shot that could only be parried by the opposing goalkeeper. His goal 30 minutes into the match made the score 0 - 2. Dag's players now seemed to think the job was done and acted more defensively, just waiting for the ref to blow the final whistle. An amazing free kick flew past the home side keeper 36 minutes into the match, putting Dag ahead with the 0 - 3 goal. Carl Rönngĺrd was the scorer. The teams went for the halftime break at 0 - 3. Dag enjoyed most of the ball, as they maintained 53 percent of possession.

Sonny Martens was, after 53 minutes, almost able to extend the visitors' lead with a well placed diving header after the ball had looped into the centre, but home side's keeper Vladyslav Fenin made the save. The bench was restless, and in the 60th minute Aristocats's coach gave David Reynaud the opportunity the player had been hoping for. Karol Zawiślański reluctantly left the field. The visitors added to their lead 67 minutes into the game, after a sensational penalty kick by Dag's Carl Rönngĺrd slid just past the home keeper. 0 - 4. Many in the crowd felt the referee was being too lenient when he only showed Aristocats's Rutger van Heel a yellow card after a mistimed challenge from behind 81 minutes into the game. Content with how the game was proceeding, the Dag coach let Ignasi Mascasas replace Roman Nappu after 89 minutes. Aristocats claimed to be the more dominant force in the game, and the statistics agreed with them - possession being 51 percent.

The most dominating Aristocats player was without a doubt Claus Boeter. David Reynaud was a disappointment, however. Most important Dag player was László Gyurta. Ignasi Mascasas turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 0 - 4.
Rating details
Aristocats Dag & Red
Midfield outstanding (high) brilliant (high)
Right Defence brilliant (low) formidable (very low)
Central Defence magnificent (very low) formidable (very high)
Left Defence outstanding (very high) formidable (very low)
Right Attack poor (low) outstanding (very high)
Central Attack passable (low) outstanding (very low)
Left Attack excellent (low) formidable (very high)

Indirect set pieces
Defence passable (low) formidable (very high)
Attack passable (low) formidable (very low)

Team Attitude Normal (Hidden)
Tactic Normal Normal
Tactic skill (no tactic) (no tactic)
Old 05-09-2011, 20:42   #106
barbu1977
Emperor

I came back in my league match from 2-0 to win 2-3. Something else than a win, the match engine would have been unfair. I retain first place.
Old 05-09-2011, 21:53   #107
BCLG100
Deity

Still second, everytime i get one of my good players back another gets injured.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:40   #108
Aggie
Emperor

Back from holiday. The team did as expected: lost all games since training is all important.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:44   #109
socralynnek

Lost my cup match 3-4. Chances were big to win it considering the ratings.

Won 6-1 in the league though and chances are good that I can avoid qualifiers without buying another player this season.
Old 06-09-2011, 14:06   #110
Mistfit
King

Still unbeaten in my bot league an well above the autopromote line. I have decided not to throw a match to keep from the autopromotion but I will also not buy any new players before my last 2 matches of the season to ensure winning against the 2 human teams in my series. I will leave it up to the HT gods to see if I am to be killed next season in Div V.