Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 03-09-2006, 08:38   #11
Kingreno

Phase one has been completed.

I sold my 2 forwards and my offensive Inner Mid, netting 4,3M after fees. Some useless subs netted me 200k. This is about 30% less then what I paid for them a long time ago. I plan to sell my defensive IM next wednesday (listed for 1.1M, which should get him sold) after playing this evening. I will also sell Johnny Angelle, 7* defender SN skill, this wednesday. He may net me over 2M though looking at the market that is very unlikely. He's listed for 1.6M since he needs to go.
I also hired 10 economists, fired 5 spokespersons and 6 psychologists and turned 2 GK-assistants to regular-assistants (10 total). Doctors were brought back to 2, Physios to 5. These will, after all Outstanding or higher skilled players have been sold, be brought back tot 0/0 or 1/1.
this brings the staff cost to 40k now and 32k or so when all's over.
Sponsorincome declined from 77k to 73,5k, but financial is now at 42.9k from the 4.6M in the bank. This, while wages already are down 40k to 85k total. If Johnny and the IM leave this week Salary will decrease further to 60k, while the 3M they generate should get financial up to 75k or so.

Sponsors: Delirious (???)
Sups: Calm

Homematch tonight, so I try to concede as few goals as possible.

I'll keep up the reports for those interested.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:36   #12
bed_head7

Why did you hire 10 economists before getting 10.5mil in the bank?
bed_head7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 17:03   #13
Kingreno

there was 100k in the Bank saturday afternoon, 4,6M now, so I got the ten economists at the predicted time. I do not have 10.5 M. Yet.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50   #14
bed_head7

Took a look at the economist wiki page again, and discovered I badly misremembered it. I thought ten economists did not become worth it until somewhere in the 10mil range, not at only 3.1mil. I guess after my next two sales I will hire 9 more economists myself, as I plan on staying above the 3.1mil mark for awhile.
bed_head7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 19:30   #15
Kingreno

Phase 2 failed.

Johnny Angelle. Supernatural Defending and Inad winger, excellent stamina, weak experience. Did not sell for 1.6M at 19.30h in the evening! Yeah right!!

Relisted for 1.55M. Unbelievable.

Mirek Kurnicky, 5* Brilliant PM, formi stamina, inad def, weak passing, passable exp, excellent SP, did not sell for 1.1M same time and place. fuckidifuck. That's over 80 gone in simple wages and lost interest.

Relisted for 800k.
Old 05-09-2006, 19:37   #16
Tubby Rower

I've noticed that the GK market is crashing slowly. The sad part is that I had to buy a replacement for an older expensive price since there weren't any other 18 yo excellent GK out there that weren't injured at the time. If you would have started this last season, you prolly would have been golden. But now it might be hard (if not impossible) to get the required/desired amount out of your players.
Old 05-09-2006, 21:27   #17
Kemal

I think another reason that we see the market crashing even further is that I notice more and more people taking the KR-approach on fora, and of course those teams able to get 10M in the bank are the ones that normally would be buying Angelle in the first place.

KR if they sell for the listed amount now, how much money will you be looking at to draw interest from once phase 2 is over? And now that you've relisted them, there isn't any wages or interest lost yet, with the deadline still before sunday, right?
Old 06-09-2006, 08:49   #18
Kingreno

4 more trainees are expected to get to World Class levels soon. Even if they sell for just 1M I will still get the 10M.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:28   #19
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

I've noticed that the GK market is crashing slowly.
Finally! Still need that titanic GK... Heh.

I've been hearing the first people complain about their salaries. The market for high-level players should be saturated now, especially with people ditching their players with the highest salaries. My guess is that in some time players with lower salary demands (below brilliant) will become more popular first.

I wanted to live on interest for several seasons, and I almost did it when you suggested this. However, now that I've won out of the blue, I still have hopes to avoid relegation. And your plan is a lot more difficult if you're not playing counter.

I'm contemplating about switching to 3-5-2 for league matches though. This surely is a waste of training, but if it leads to better results I think the extra stadium income (didn't upgrade to 50k for nothing) and the extra sponsor income (from not relegating to the 6th) will compensate for the loss of income from training. And the income from stadium and sponsors is a lot more certain than the profit made on training, these days. Unfortunately I need money to buy a winger first, in that case. Any thought?

Sorry for the threadjack

BTW, if you "only" get to 8M, all's not lost right?
Old 06-09-2006, 10:03   #20
Kingreno

I am not getting only to 8M!!

There several aces up my sleeve including hybrid players. (19 year old oustsnading def, excelelnt winger ect ect). Their prices have not fallen yet!