Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 24-01-2006, 14:31   #1
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Default Arena size

I play 6th division and have an arena that seats 27.5K spectators. Lately I've been having the occasional full house so I;m thinking about expanding. HO gives the following seats advise:

min : 32K
avg : 40K
max : 48K

I have 1607 fans, gain about 8 a week and expect to be in 3rd to 6th place in the league throughout the season. What do you guys expect my average number of specs will be? I saw FC Snaken get 33K last week but iirc Kemal has more fans and usually sits around 1st-3rd position in his league.

I would very much like to know what other 6th div teams average in specs usually. After all a 475k investment for 33K seats already takes 13 sold out stadiums to earn back. That will take 2 seasons if you do well in the cup. Alternatively I can hire a economist for 2 seasons which will earn me 30*2k (??) = 60K over that period which adds 2 sold out stadiums to the break even point.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2006, 15:08   #2
Shabbaman
Administrator

It's really depending on the run. Previous season my 33k stadium was sold out only twice. Happy supporters and high ranked opponents are the determining factors (and fan club size, obviously) iirc.
This season I expanded to 38k. It was sold out for the cup game, but loosing that match meant that only 30k visitors showed up to watch Shabba FC humiliate Ze Popo's. Previous season I lost my first and third league matches (iirc), leaving me with an empty stadium.

So, a lot of bla bla, but yes, you should expand your stadium. The initial cost are a measely 10k these days, so to what size you expand isn't really the question. The question is how much money you want to spend at it. You could go for a 30k stadium to start with, for instance. If you want to see some statistics about stadium sizes/visitors, check out the alltidhattrick site.
Old 24-01-2006, 16:13   #3
Kemal

My fanbase was 1612 for this week's match so those are comparable. Most important factors besides your own fan mood is imo the opposing team's place in the league as well as his fan mood, that can create differences of thousands of spectators and it isn't something you really have much influence on.

That said, if you expect to linger for some time in this division and expect to get some frequent wins in away games, I'd most certainly upgrade as 27K seems low for div 6.
Old 24-01-2006, 16:15   #4
socralynnek

I have 37802 places (and a few less fans then you due to club renaming)
But even I want to do an upgrade as last season the last games were soldout.
That advice of HO makes sense to me. 40K should be OK, but could be sold out once and again, and if you get a little further in the cup next season, you could really need it.
Old 26-01-2006, 08:03   #5
ProPain

Reached 4th round this season, 5th last season. That's about the best I can expect being in the 6th division. Yesterday's 4th round cup match didnt even sell out!! I had rain but still.
Old 26-01-2006, 08:17   #6
ProPain

Think I'll expand to 35K for starters,exp takes 2 weeks I have 2 home matches in those 2 weeks, any influence on specs for a match when your stadium is under construction? If so I'll wait till sunday.
Old 26-01-2006, 08:51   #7
Shabbaman
Administrator

No problem, your supporters can perfectly enjoy themselves between the construction equipment. They might throw some stuff on the pitch though. Keep iron bars locked away/