Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Ikariam
Home

Old 05-07-2008, 00:23   #1
smalltalk

Default My diplomacy log

Quote:
quote:Magnificus from the alliance The Empire sends the following message: Hi! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Magnificus, Diplomat of The Empire. I write to you today as we have just been attacked by a member of NoFear alliance(2nd currently).
This thread on the board pretty much says it all about them:
http://board.ikariam.org/index.php?p...threadID=38392
Can you be of help. Otherwise, it will be allowing a bunch of bullies to rule this server. Together maybe we can put an end to this now!
Please help us and we assure you our loyalties. We do not fear going it alone, whether we perish or not, but our chances will be infinitely better together.
Today it is us...tomorrow it will be you!
Magnificus
Diplomat of The Empire
Me:
Quote:
quote:>Yeah, I saw the N F thread on the Ikariam board. I got sympathy for your viewpoint. I will talk to our guys what they think about this.

My personal take on this is: you are 2 hours and 40 minutes away. With action points still being low and ships being costly, few will take immediate action. But I also think, N F might turn into a long term problem. Yet they might face a hard time, if they overdo. If they annoy too many alliances everybody will unite against them.

BTW, where is N F located at?
Quote:
quote:Ok...you guys are key! You're the only ones who are good enough to stand up against tyranny. Without you this makes no sense. They are all over the place I guess. The member attacked was on 49:46. Thats the only member of N F that I could find in the immediate vicinity. Your member Dezmo is on 47:48...pretty close to the action. If you lend your support, so far 3 other alliances are considering this issue, and they will be more than willing to pitch in. Alone we are nothing but together, this can be solved. I hope you respond positively.
Old 05-07-2008, 00:41   #2
smalltalk

Got an join request from serhat_serhat. Ranked 250. Obviously a multiple account. Will not respond, if you agree.
Old 05-07-2008, 22:06   #3
smalltalk

My spy network tells me that our member Ikilleas tried to join N F a few days ago:

http://nofear.niceboard.net/diplomac...ation-t244.htm

Plus I had this conversation with him today:

ikilleas&gt; Im really in no position to be saying any of this.. as Im new and obviously not as high ranked as you all.. but later inthe game you will hear nothing but WAR from me.. so get used to it

small &gt;Well, we don't mind pillaging players which got no defense, but we are definitly not a war alliance... so get used to it. :-p