Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > ProPain's Forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2003, 16:37   #14
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Lucky Break!

Finally I got the lucky break I was hoping for. Germans and Persians got contact with the Iroquois, no other AI had it. I bought it from Bismarck for 6gpt, I'm aiming on a long term good relationship with the chancellor Sold the contact around for WM, tech and gold, and sold the WM around, sold iro remaining tech. Result : WM + 100 gold, mysticism, literature. Anarres doesn't have literature so maybe I can trade it for another tech with him. The 80 for MapMaking paid off, I traded it to the iroquois for WM, 56 gold and mysticism. Which was all backward hiawatha possessed so now he's a poor backward little bastard.

The minimap looks like this:

9.82*KB

Good news: The Persians live next door to Anarres and they appear strong. Annarres told me he wants to go to war soon, my guess is he'll go for shaka first. If so I might be able to convince Xerxes to pick on Anarres A war against Shaka and Xerxes means two UU against you and prolly also 2 civs in GA. Hopefully the AI will discover republic soon, that way shaka and xerxes will benefit the most from it. Doesn't matter for me since the babs alrdy have their GA now. To prepare myself I built an embassy in Persepolis so Xerxes will like me better. Made a screenie of persepolis:

51.52*KB
They almost finished the GW, even better. If anarres wants to attack Xerxes instead of the zulus that will make his life a little more difficult.

Told anarres he can buy literature and Iroq contact from me, I'll let you know what his answer his. I expect he doesn't want to buy it since he can prolly get it cheap from the AI.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote