Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 18-12-2006, 22:02   #11
Tubby Rower

Fat Boy City... I starved it a little to see if it would re-grow... I think that a bug was there. After I rushed something it never grew

135.63KB

Bad Dog (where I lost a settler early to a wolf)

130.09KB

Never Die (Robboo razed a city here earlier)

131.17KB

Uranus (Hinduism has spread to Uranus )

129.63KB

Colored Cows

130.76KB

Beca Pardon? (Matrix's old Beca)

127.91KB

Unfortunately this is what usually happens to me in MP games. I have no idea how to fix it.

113.34KB
Old 23-01-2007, 14:12   #12
Tubby Rower

long time - no update

so here goes, the entire world has seen the threat of our 4-way allaince and everyone has declared on one of the memembers.
- Whomp & graham are battling it out with Darkness,
- barbu, regentman & ynnek are taking it to Dave
- Robboo & Simon (BCLG) has declared on me and Igloo

So far Darkness is holding his own after losing a couple of cities early on. Dave is dwindling fast...he was too far away for anyone to help and he sent a lot of troops out of his homeland to help. Our battle cry might be "Remember the Daveshack!!"

Anyhoo. I just got this message from Robboo

----- Forwarded Message -----
So tubby...what are your terms for peace. It seems once again in this game my allies are wind bags and not helpful.
-----------------------------

my reply
Gunpowder and a city of your choice... or I can choose the city with my stack

also peace with ID (mandatory) and help against BC (optional).

We are all ahead of them in techs, but no one has gotten gunpowder on our side yet. I suspect that after Dave is done, either those guys will come after me or the world war will die down.

Igloo and I are both thinking that Simon needs to go. Robboo is a little iffy. I'd definately liek to trim him down a bit.
Old 31-01-2007, 22:06   #13
kuningas

Hi tubby, you have turned avoid growth in town Fat Boy City.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:30   #14
Tubby Rower

yes I did... we thought that it was a bug but then I realized that my stupidity was fighting a covert war with me. I was losing...

on an update note, city "no growth" was turned off and my people were reproducing. Robboo hasn't gifted any units as pretty much was expected for him to weasel out. Simon has lost two cities (one to me and one to Igloo). I believe that we are both headed toward the second city. So that will be 4 cities down and about 3 or 4 to go.
Old 09-02-2007, 14:56   #15
Tubby Rower

just for information purposes... I have 5 people at war with me including my stupidity. RM, BCLG, barbu, ynnek, & my stupidity in order of scaryness from worst to best.

I'll be dead in 5 turns unless they draw it out. I might go ahead and declare on Whomp & graham too This will likely be my last post.
Old 09-02-2007, 16:48   #16
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Hopefully this can create enough chaos for you to escape to Hawaii with your savings
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park