Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Puwen's forum
Home

Old 11-05-2005, 19:05   #1
Puwen

Default Spoiler: Puwen vs Darkness

Yes yes, I know the map isn't even made yet, but I havent played in awhile so I have to put my thoughts down before I forget them.

This will be a small pangea map
With me as the mighty Iroqoius and Darkness as the despisable Maya.

The gunfodder consists of Celts, Aztecs, Dutch and Sumerians.

Techwise only one AI have Alphabet (Dutch) so I should i have a good shot at the Philorun.

The only other tech noone starts with that I can research from the start is the wheel, which is vital for me with the MW's.

But since this is still in the theory I will get that from my monopol on Writing then build a hoard of chariots do a mass uppgrade after delaying horseback riding and conquer the world .

Only problem with this is that Darkness other trait is Industrious which in my opinion gives a stronger start while my Commersial get stronger the longer the game lasts. So the most realistic plan would be to conquer 1 of the AI's with the MW's and maybe cripple another to get a good bit of the map and then outresearch him.

Thougts are always welcome.

Puwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2005, 18:07   #2
Puwen

And the game has started.

My start:

After moving the worker I saw no reason in moving the settler so i plunked it down. Minimum on writing, might increase it when i know more about my surroundings.
Puwen is offline   Reply With Quote