Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 05-12-2007, 06:00   #221
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I'd bulb philo any day if Taoism was still in the air. Agreed on an academy, although you'll want to double-check whether the den really is our #1 science city. It has a lot of coins but I am sporting a large military with a low science rate.

Thought: should we try and *gulp* capture a city up there, sneak the boats in, upgrade them and bring them back home safe as galleons? Letting them come back and tempt their fate is also good, they were worth their weight in destruction.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 23:56   #222
Whomp
King

The Den has already received an academy as has Whomper Room iirc. What's our next biggest science city?

B--I was thinking along the same lines. Question is whether a city in civil disorder will allow us to do that. If not it could be a long time to hold that city.
Old 06-12-2007, 00:28   #223
mauer
King

You can upgrade units in a newly captured city. Just did it today in SP.
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:37   #224
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Warlords or BtS?
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:49   #225
mauer
King

BTS
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:17   #226
Whomp
King

What about warlords?

btw change of plans. We couldn't take that inland city anyhow so we jumped on boats. It just so happened that BCLG/Stapel just popped Christianty this turn and it's the next coastal city we were going to.

Old 06-12-2007, 15:54   #227
JerichoHill

So either we capture Christianity or Destroy Christianity.

I think we should rename Christianity in our imagine.

BeJerWhomity
Old 07-12-2007, 04:54   #228
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Took Rinus for upgrades to galleons, it'll hold: 6+50% doesn't match 8 + 60%, and we outnumber them... I say pull a missionary, upgrade to galleons, bring the boys home.

Scouted with a HA: they have 3 Xbox, 1 LB and 1 Quecha for the counter attack. 6 turns is a long time though, but I'd dare hope this will hold.

If they stack up, I say we burn catapults and go all-out with the pre-emptive. If they don't stack up, keep sending the HA out and try to snipe someone.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:18   #229
Whomp
King

OK they have 4 galleons that just moved out of Simon's Place. I think we attrite (is that a word?) these galleons since they simply can not out produce us in the water anymore. 3 total coastal cities left and they're all to their south. That means that's all they can produce to the south.

We need to continue the relentless crushing of their economy. Let's keep up the pressure.
Old 07-12-2007, 14:48   #230
JerichoHill

They took back our christian city.