Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Beorn's Wintry Cavern
Home

Old 25-11-2007, 13:05   #21
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Min run on MM, making about 15 gpt. Tell me if you need any of it.

The mountain jag is a new one, so his volcalno stack is up to 4 jags next turn. Still no threat unless we get hit by badluck on the counter-attack. By the time they get home we'll have legions, if they try to run past us, and it puts our stacks in position to go attack their core as well. I doubt this is a good option for them.

Should I go East and try for Niklas' home or come down with you and fight off the rebels?
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2007, 17:57   #22
Whomp
King

I think I can handle the rebels. I need to get some cats to hammer his enkidus and then he's through.
Old 25-11-2007, 18:15   #23
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Btw I started a curragh in a coastal town.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 07-12-2007, 23:30   #24
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Old 07-12-2007, 23:31   #25
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Btw, roads allow you to move 4 tiles ^^
Old 02-03-2008, 16:39   #26
Beorn
Disabled Vet

So, even with civivor done, most of my (few) PBEM's either over or in the way early turns, nothing on the schedule from Mauer's tournament at CDZ and backing away from both Larkin's SG and the current SGOTM, I'm finding less and less time for civ.

Got a full time grad load plus a part-time teaching task and it's eating away every brain cell I have that used to be chilling around the games alley. I'm starting to feel a bit like those uncles I have who get home from the job, open a beer and go brain dead on the couch for a while to recharge their batteries before dinner. I'm not sure whether that makes me old or just means I'm too busy.

Either way, I'd like a sub for the game against Council. I realize most people have probably read their spoiler thread, so it might be hard to come by. Still, on the off chance someone kept it one-sided, my seat is eagerly vacant.

It is now at a very interesting stage, with both teams having a lot of ways to win it. This is not a second-rate deal.[/used car salesman voice]

Anyone interested?
Old 02-03-2008, 16:57   #27
BCLG100
Deity

I havent read councils spoiler thread but nor do i really want to take over here, ill sub a few turns if theres an emergency and i can find my disc.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 17:32   #28
Beorn
Disabled Vet

It's not urgent; I was hoping for a more permanent kind of solution. Thanks though.
Old 02-03-2008, 23:40   #29
Whomp
King

Let me know if I should take over both civs B. Thing is I'm gone from March 6th till the 15th. A ski slope is calling...[]
Old 02-03-2008, 23:59   #30
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Sweet, I wish I could ski. It shouldn't be a problem right now, I'll take them, but it's in the long run that I can't keep playing without making either the delays or the unthoughtfulness a hassle for you and the other guys.