Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 20-06-2006, 17:27   #51
Tubby Rower

Yeah SOCCER is pretty important to these guys... even though the college world series has been exciting, as well as NHL finals and NBA finals.

Just give me Ran Dom.
Old 20-06-2006, 17:40   #52
Whomp
King

Tubs you've got a full plate with Clemson still hanging in the CWS. Big game versus CS Fullerton tomorrow. Are you a Hurricanes fan too? Who knew a rookie goalie could win a Stanley Cup like that? NBA Finals...not my cup of tea. NBA is boring but Mark Cuban is entertaining.
Old 20-06-2006, 19:04   #53
Robboo
King

tubs..you are elizabeth....

So far...
BC is Rome
Tubby is Elizabeth...( its gogintot pain me to kill a person with the same name as my daughter...oh well)
Rob ?
Whomp?
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2006, 19:13   #54
Tubby Rower

Rob is Qin pro Quo
Old 20-06-2006, 19:16   #55
Robboo
King

thanks
Old 20-06-2006, 19:33   #56
Tubby Rower

The game vs Cal State is this afternoon. @ 5pm EDT IIRC NBA is below badmitten in my opinion
Old 20-06-2006, 19:41   #57
Whomp
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

The game vs Cal State is this afternoon. @ 5pm EDT IIRC NBA is below badmitten in my opinion
Dude that reminds me of a story....when I was at Uni I took a badmitton class (half gay and all) because it was the only one that was after 10am (I had partying to do on Thursday night's so 10 am worked). Best thing I ever did. I've never met so many hottie pahtotties in my life. There's nothing better than slamming a shuttlecock down some chica's throat. They loved me.
Old 20-06-2006, 19:54   #58
Tubby Rower

Old 20-06-2006, 20:12   #59
Robboo
King

remove a word from Whomps message...and boy does that have a new differnt meaning....( we might need to explain that to Simon..he is a bit young)

I took "fitness" jogging..2 reasons.

1. I ran track so I figured it would be easy. A friedn that I mad ein teh class was in teh army and was returnign after desert shield told me to slow down..he aslo ran a sub 6 mile. I sandbagged the first 1 mile skills test(7 minutes) to make hide my 5:30 a mile speed. I ran teh second mile test in 5:25 got an A and beat everyone. It was fun.

2.Girls in running shorts and tank tops and it had a 5 to 1 ratio guys to girls. I met this nice looking one from the Mariannas islands..blonde, tanned, blue eyes, all legs and..umm bouncey. LAter in the semester, I found out she was staying in the dorms for Thanksgving. So I invited her to go out for dinner. Good move on my part..She was...very thankful. Unfortuneatly her dad got sick and she never returned to the states to go to school. Oh well..just moved on to teh girls in my biology class, then physics then biology then I met my wife.
Old 20-06-2006, 20:33   #60
Whomp
King

I doubt that's a problem for kid's Simon's age.
What he needs to do is learn how to drive a car.

Dude...what's so tough about driving on the left, using a clutch, properly yielding through a roundabout and staying in the slow lane when someone is passing on your right?
Come clean with us, brah.
Inquiring minds need to know. What happened?